Notices

Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
can you post up a screenshot so I can try and find what color grey is using, also I plan on multiple color variants
Sorry about the delay, Andrew. Here is a screenshot of xword and midori. In midori, everything displays fine except for text input boxes. Note that I haven't noticed this behavior with any other theme, but then again, this is the first dark one I have tried.
Attached Images

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Trier, Germany
I'd love to see a blue version of your theme

Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Andrew,

Any headway on the issues with the theme and the black-on-gray text or the blue version of the theme? I'm itching to use this theme.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Midori doesn't listen to the text color from the theme, it is how ever using the background color for the text boxes. My only hope would be to change text box BG back to white and text web text color to black. I know default browser follows colors I'm not sure about tear but I will look into changing it soon. I will also start work on a blue version next week some time. I have been getting ready for the Florida Linux Show this weekend and been very busy. Thank you for your interest.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 316 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Maryland, US
is this theme available in extras-devel or extras? I can't seem to find it..
thanks.

extras-devel or use the .deb on first post.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 316 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Maryland, US
hmm, eyesight must be worse than I thought..what name am I looking for in Application Manager?

EDIT: nevermind. I still had "chinook" in my Distribution for something I was doing. I can see your theme now I removed "chinook"

Last edited by Tabster; 2009-10-20 at 14:03.

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
Damn iam very suprise to see the theme of maemo5 look very close to my borg theme i make it for maemo2008

for real....i dont said its a copy cat...but honnestly, i'am curious to know if my borg theme inspired someones to make a dark theme for maemo5 whit a lot of green scale...

anyway....iam glad to see finaly my borg theme 2008 be maybe precursor of what look maemo5 ui theme now

so if i give a little inspiration for who create fremantle theme whit my borg one....that a good think

cheers
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Last edited by LABAUDIO; 2009-10-24 at 20:37.

Fremantle does look similar to your borg theme in the fact that its dark and green buts thats about all I think.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
Fremantle does look similar to your borg theme in the fact that its dark and green buts thats about all I think.
And only the SDK Fremantle theme is black with green. On device, the default theme is black with blue and the alternate is black with orange. The use of blue and orange in the on-device themes is in keeping with previous Maemo releases.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post: