Active Topics

Notices

So..... I'm a little confused about a couple of things....

Wii mote controls connect over bluetooth and you use solely the dpad and a and b (1 &2) to control SNES games correct?

the Zeemote has a joystick that functions as a dpad, and you use a trigger or other buttons to jump etc with the same hand?

This seems inefficient compared to the two handed wii mote.

So can somebody just briefly tell me the advantage of the zeemote?

Also, (and this is the main reason for this post) would it be possible to connect two zeemotes and use them both simultaneously as one player? I.e. dual joysticks for an fps like experience?

Sorry and thanks!

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
zeemote as four buttons and the whole structure of the device is mapped perfectly for one handed use, all the buttons are perfectly positioned to thumb and fingers.
also zeemote is small enough just to stick in your pocket so you can pull it out and play anywhere.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Master of Gizmo View Post
I just ordered a second one via ebay to test the multiplayer stuff. I can also send you if noone else thinks it's worth making such a donation to you.
Anyone on eBay you recommend as a seller of Zeemotes?

Posts: 345 | Thanked: 467 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Germany
Originally Posted by NSchuyler View Post
Anyone on eBay you recommend as a seller of Zeemotes?
No, i just ordered "somewhere".

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Can someone create a guide for us 'Noobs' on what to do, what to download ( I'm searched the extra section's and I keep finding multiple versions of the SNES download ) for the snes, wii control, and what's the newest version to download? How to install, run the program, select a game to play, etc.

Basically a guide for noobs that have no idea what to do...

Any help is greatly appreciated, I'm a noob when it comes to maemo/linux software and would love to be able to play snes with my wii or zeemote remote when my n900 gets here. Thanks.

-Socrates 469 BC

Last edited by spinnukur; 2009-10-20 at 19:23.

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
how is the widescreen thing for docter snes or whatever its name is going im gonna play widescreen not in a fscking cubicle.

anyone got anything on this?

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
hellooooo... heLLOOOO.. is there anyone alive out there?!?

non wide snes is like chick without boobs.
when you played with them when they were just born they didnt have tits but now they are older you certainly want to see tits because theres alot of other gaming to do out there.

i am talking in limbo here i start getting that feeling more and more i need a scotch on my rocks. okay someone must have understood that one? plz. god......

The Following User Says Thank You to r0eladn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Were you drunk when you posted this?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
What other games will we be able to play other than Super Mario?

yes i was. lovedrunk from your m0m. okay italy why dont you kick sicily and stop progress-blocking the thread.