Posts: 398 | Thanked: 301 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Texas
Kinda sorta? People on this thread haven't even ordered yet.

Originally Posted by qole View Post
Oh no, this is degenerating into another "Has your N900 shipped yet" thread!
Frank

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by fpp View Post
Waiting for it to appear on Planet before launching the first Season...
BTW If you (or any other interested party) needs help getting web2py into Extras, holler, I can help.

The Following User Says Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Indeed, even if the Forum Nokia would be fast in checking our accounts, we still need to wait for the device to be available in stock.

So, there is no hurry at all!
Just sit and wait.. you've got it. It's yours.

Aniello

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anidel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
NOKIA: WHAT IS GOING ON?
I'm capable to read normal text, thank you.

Forum Nokia is also a customer buying your devices from the factory. They depend on the sales release like anybody else.

If you have questions about the situation of your request contact the mailbox specified in the invitation sent. They are the direct source. It's the third time or so I'm giving this advice in this thread. I'm also tempted using size=6 but I guess I'm old enough to have the Internet netiquette moral behind my neck.

I was tempted forwarding directly the URL of this thread to Nora but, to be honest, a few comments left here by a few people were totally embarrassing.

Conclusion: I expect all you to get your discounted devices as soon as they are available for sale. In the meantime you can just wait like anybody else or you can ask the DDP directly. complaining here with bad tone or adding posts to this thread with little or even questionable value doesn't help getting any device sooner, neither helps the DDP itself.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope this post helps clarifying ans settling things. The last thing we need now are flames in this thread.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
I'm not taking issue with the delays to the sales devices, what concerns me is the complete lack of response from Forum Nokia. You may be annoyed by large letters (not the intent, I assure you) but I (and I suspect others) are pretty pee'd off by the complete lack of communication from FN.

If we all email the DDP the poor woman will have to reply to every email, potentially hundreds (or ignore them all)... it would have been more efficient to get a single response here, just to let us all know what is happening, but I guess efficiency of communication is not a major concern.

OK, I tell you what, let me email the DDP and then I'll post any reply I receive here (in size=1 to avoid upsetting anyone).

Last edited by Milhouse; 2009-10-30 at 08:44.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milhouse For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
This one arrived five minutes ago:
DDP.Program@nokia.com

mostra dettagli 10.35 (2 minuti fa)

Hello Maemo developers,

Thank you for your registration and apologies for the delay in communication.

We have enabled N900 to your eStore account and once the device is available we will send you an update email.
After that you can enter your order.

For any further questions please contact DDP.

Brgds, DDP-team

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debernardis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Barcelona, Spain
I've recibed the mail to, thanks nokia!

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Barcelona, Spain
mmmm but i don't see n900 in estore.

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by pycage View Post
A desktop paper pile stack would work like this.

By default it works like this although you can turn the pile upside down. Although then you have to turn them around every time. If order not top priority (like here; compare with archives) can quickly resort them with hand.

Back when I subscribed for DSL almost decenium ago I ask friend who work on helpdesk dept. of provider to speed up the process. The story goes he 'bumped into the pile' and subsequently put my application on top. Lo and Behond, a few days later I received modem and it worked err well after they enabled my account which was half-forgotten (SSH access to shell account worked already). (anecdotal; not suggestive

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by Pretoriano View Post
mmmm but i don't see n900 in estore.
Have you read the email?

The Following User Says Thank You to yerga For This Useful Post: