No dawn - no dusk - no proper time of day - No N900

No warmth, no cheerfulness, no healthful ease - No N900

No comfortable feel in any member - No N900 -

No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees, No N900

No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds and No N900! -

November!

Posts: 142 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Austria
Originally Posted by DaveP1 View Post
How will I reflect without my N900 mirror app?????????
this is really a good one ....

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
PhonesReview.co.uk
,The Nokia N900 powered by Maemo 5 has at last had solid release dates for the US and UK, apparently and according to Softpedia the US will release it on November 14 and the UK will get a release date of November 16, hopefully this sticks.,

mwuahahahahaha

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
its not delayed! what are u talking about

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norway
Ekjop norway says tomorrow too.. Believe it when I see it ..

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
PhonesReview.co.uk
,The Nokia N900 powered by Maemo 5 has at last had solid release dates for the US and UK, apparently and according to Softpedia the US will release it on November 14 and the UK will get a release date of November 16, hopefully this sticks.,

mwuahahahahaha
ok, you go with that one, and I'll go with the one I'm getting direct from Nokia sales when I ring them

Originally Posted by maxximum View Post
Ekjop norway says tomorrow too.. Believe it when I see it ..
How do you know that? It says 15/11 on there website?

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Originally Posted by w00t View Post
ok, you go with that one, and I'll go with the one I'm getting direct from Nokia sales when I ring them
Nah- I've had mine on preorder from MPD since the end of September-- but to be honest when you look at, all the other dates really do just seem to have been hearsay and 'end of Oct' and 9th November (for UK) seem to have not changed all along the line. Just confirmation from the horse's mouth would be nice- but then we'd have nothing to talk about.

P.S. I'm going to paddy if I don't get an answer soon.

Where's my Nokia? Where's my Nokia? Where's my Nokia? Where's my Nokia?............

Last edited by ninjaboxergirl; 2009-11-05 at 17:11. Reason: PS

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Nah- I've had mine on preorder from MPD since the end of September-- but to be honest when you look at, all the other dates really do just seem to have been hearsay and 'end of Oct' and 9th November (for UK) seem to have not changed all along the line. Just confirmation from the horse's mouth would be nice- but then we'd have nothing to talk about.
Nope. I've been ringing them on and off for quite some time, and I got nothing certain other than "probably november" right after the summit (I think) until pretty much 2 weeks ago. So I'm fairly sure about this.. Or maybe I'm just hoping too much

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
All these places saying "it has shipped from our supplier" seems unlikely after Peter clearly stated there would be a press release as soon as they are shipping.

How can any supplier have gotten their stock if Nokia have not shipped it yet? They raided the Nokia factory?

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange