Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden, Stockholm
[/QUOTE No nokia told me on the phone 10 mins ago 42nd of sepjuljannov 189182647 to be fair.[/QUOTE]

i can confirm that

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Northern Ireland
Originally Posted by Nitchers View Post
May i be the first to give a stupid answer?

41st of FebuApril 1832

(90% of people don't know when their pre order is coming so the chances of knowing the answer to your question are quite low)
Ok let me rephrase that. Is there usually a delay between a phone's release from the manufacturer (NOKIA) in a sim-free variety, and the main high street outlets like TCW getting them in? Or is the release date usually the same?

Last edited by r-t-q; 2009-11-06 at 13:13.

Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
WTF happened to FebuApril??? lying bunch of *ankers

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden, Stockholm
for f******cks sake could they at least give us a release date??? im not requesting that they release the phone next week (would be nice, but nokia is a bs company) BUT AT LEAST TELL THE PEOPLE WHEN ITS COMING OUT

and no im not gonna say sorry for my outrage, because this is just to much. Think about it, what the f*ck does it cost peter to post a bs comment here and update everyone on whats happening TO THE PHONES WE ORDERED??

i have even sent a pm to him, last week, and he dosnt answer, and i can see that he has been online... this is insane.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Originally Posted by r-t-q View Post
Ok let me rephrase that. Is there usually a delay between a phone's release from the manufacturer (NOKIA) in a sim-free variety, and the main high street outlets like TCW getting them in? Or is the release dat usually the same?
Yes, it's called Royal Mail.

I can't get a profile pic to work grrrrrr

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
i agree, i wanna know if i should harakiri or not lol

Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by zico View Post
for f******cks sake could they at least give us a release date??? im not requesting that they release the phone next week (would be nice, but nokia is a bs company) BUT AT LEAST TELL THE PEOPLE WHEN ITS COMING OUT

and no im not gonna say sorry for my outrage, because this is just to much. Think about it, what the f*ck does it cost peter to post a bs comment here and update everyone on whats happening TO THE PHONES WE ORDERED??
My angry radar is picking up some angst in your post here.... a Tsunami of rage, of course i could be wrong because i am no expert in this field.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ León, Spain
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
I can't get a profile pic to work grrrrrr
ninjaboxergirl all of us here want that YOUR profile pic work

The Following User Says Thank You to dieg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 52 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ León, Spain
Originally Posted by zico View Post

i have even sent a pm to him, last week, and he dosnt answer, and i can see that he has been online... this is insane.
“Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.” -- Yoda

Last edited by dieg; 2009-11-06 at 13:25. Reason: s/Joda/Yoda

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dieg For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
4 sleeps to go.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange