Active Topics

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by 11/(14-17)/09 View Post
You're just mad because YOU don't know where the nuknuk flagship store is
oh ok lol got it now. i think

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
NukNuk999 $777

This item has not shipped yet.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Germany
*lol* 284 pages about waiting for the device??

_Nothing_has changed at Nokia!! You got your N900 february, maybe january.

But for 100% 4 weeks before the new device hit the spy pages...

My "old" 3GS is even now _new_.

Contacted NewEgg Customer Service their reps say that all pre-orders will be delayed because of "Nokia" till the 30th.

Had I known I would have purchased from Dell on the 6th, saved another $100 before tax instead, since my primary purchasing decision was based on that date which I verified with another NewEgg rep earlier in the month.

Trying to now find out when the Nokia Chicago Flagship store will have them.

Last edited by Shiggy; 2009-11-11 at 21:57.

Originally Posted by Shiggy View Post
Contacted NewEgg Customer Service their reps say that all pre-orders will be delayed because of "Nokia" till the 30th.

Had I known I would have purchased from Dell, saved another $100 before tax instead, since my primary purchasing decision was based on that date which I verified with another NewEgg rep earlier in the month.
Same here. I think after the n900 I'm going switch to a nice Android device. Or Windows Mobile 7 (or whatever they have out in 3-4 years). We'll see how those platforms evolve if Maemo makes an impact.

Nokia has aggravated me a bit to much with the way they handled this delay, and now shipping the actual product. Now I'm paying $25 dollars for this month for a 3G Data connection I can't even use due to their delay and now the resulting delay in shipping products to 3rd party retailers.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Last edited by Laughing Man; 2009-11-11 at 22:15.

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Same here. I think after the n900 I'm going switch to a nice Android device. Or Windows Mobile 7 (or whatever they have out in 3-4 years). Nokia has aggravated me a bit to much with the way they handled this delay, and now shipping the actual product. Now I'm paying $25 dollars for this month for a 3G Data connection I can't even use due to their delay and now the resulting delay in shipping products to 3rd party retailers.
not laughing now are ya

Err.. the Laughing Man is from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. =P

What the Laughing Man would do is go after Nokia's CEO and demand an explanation.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Same here. I think after the n900 I'm going switch to a nice Android device. Or Windows Mobile 7 (or whatever they have out in 3-4 years). Nokia has aggravated me a bit to much with the way they handled this delay, and now shipping the actual product. Now I'm paying $25 dollars for this month for a 3G Data connection I can't even use due to their delay and now the resulting delay in shipping products to 3rd party retailers.
Who do have for the $25 data plan? I'm thinking of gettingrid of the Tmobile plan and going just data with SIP/Google voice only.

Originally Posted by mhotep View Post
Who do have for the $25 data plan? I'm thinking of gettingrid of the Tmobile plan and going just data with SIP/Google voice only.
TMobile had an unlimited smartphone data plan for $25 a month before the Project Black stuff came. For $35 (again before Project Black) you could get unlimited data + unlimited text. Though if you do what I do you can just use GV for unlimited text.

HOWEVER, it wouldn't have worked for you anyway. This was an add-on to a voice plan. TMobile's data only plans started at $35 a month (again before Project Black).

I found your n900's there in these boxes....

http://blog.broberts.com/want-to-kno...900-is-ask-the
Attached Images

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange