Active Topics

we will def reach 4000 soon..more reviews popping up with final productt.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Southend On Sea , Uk
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
Nokia UK new delivery date of week comencing 23rd November. There we go an "official" date for everyone :-) Just in case you are not following the "other" thread
The official date sucks as i'm off to florida for three weeks on the 23rd .
F**king perfect timing .

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Hah, I posted this on one of the conversation blogs and it's stuck in moderation queue since this morning:

No, it’s not out, I just called Nokia Flagship store in NYC asking if they have stock, they said NO. Asked when they would get stock – they said in a few weeks. This press release is BS.
guess it offends nokia.

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kolkata, India
ohh...this sh*t is getting too complicated now...one source says they have it..one says they dont...Why cant it be simple...one day its not there..give a date and then release it....week comencing 23rd is BS that is 7 days...i'm sure they gonna live upto their promise of release in november..they gonna start selling on 30th Nov 11:59 P.M. just to live upto their promise...i feel like cancelling my order

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lohiaprateek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 296 | Thanked: 126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ New York City
Originally Posted by lohiaprateek View Post
ohh...this sh*t is getting too complicated now...one source says they have it..one says they dont...Why cant it be simple...one day its not there..give a date and then release it....week comencing 23rd is BS that is 7 days...i'm sure they gonna live upto their promise of release in november..they gonna start selling on 30th Nov 11:59 P.M. just to live upto their promise...i feel like cancelling my order
Cancel your order and buy it when it's actually available. The only real message consumers can send to Nokia is to cancel their pre-orders.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sadfist For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sadfist View Post
Cancel your order and buy it when it's actually available. The only real message consumers can send to Nokia is to cancel their pre-orders.
the only reason i;m mulling over it is because of the 89$ advantage..it has taken me 4 months to save enough to buy it unlocked..earning 89$ will take more time than i have, because they dont launch the phone here in India for sometime, and my pal leaves from the US on the 12th of Dec..

they were shipping previous weekend. so thats like 12 days now. takes 2-3 weeks to ship from korea to europe or us, at least i think anybody looked that up already?

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by lohiaprateek View Post
the only reason i;m mulling over it is because of the 89$ advantage..it has taken me 4 months to save enough to buy it unlocked..earning 89$ will take more time than i have, because they dont launch the phone here in India for sometime, and my pal leaves from the US on the 12th of Dec..
I would say ride it out. $89 is significant cash, no matter what Country you're in. I switched from Nokia to Newegg because the delays were so long, I figured why pay retail for "quickness"?

Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
I would say ride it out. $89 is significant cash, no matter what Country you're in. I switched from Nokia to Newegg because the delays were so long, I figured why pay retail for "quickness"?
exactly. it is like going to a prostitute. paying for only 20 minutes.

just heard it from my source here in India..obviously its through the grapevine, they will launch it in India prior to 30th Nov..and i;m pretty positive on the source

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange