Originally Posted by mak View Post
http://twitter.com/Jenna_Ice
she is hot.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
she is hot.
defenetly lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Viny For This Useful Post:
Did she bought it from the NYC store or got in mail?

will wait till next year if she personally tells me

Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Most forums ban you for cross posting. There's a reason for that, it irritates the other members. Why are your posts more important than everyone else's?
Why is that such a big deal? Don't we have more important things to worry about than someone multi-posting? Wow, touchy people in here...double-posting people get irritated? They're in the wrong world, if they're so misserable that they get irritated for someone posting things in different places, then they really are wrong in the head...PEOPLE, BE HAPPY!! Don't let little things accelerate your adrenaline...there are far more important things in life than to be so sad and so misserable!

Just my opinion, if someone doesn't like it, D O N T R E A D I T and move along

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ red city
okay so i checked my amazon account for any update i notice the discount have change for 14 percent to 6 percent. im okay with that becasue the outcome price is still the same for me. but here something odd i noticed. there is no release date but there is a comment that state *THE FOLLOWING ITEM WILL BE ARRIVE ''AFTER'' DECEMBER 25 2009 is anyone getting this too?

Originally Posted by zb88 View Post
don't know

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by Ebaul View Post
Why is that such a big deal? Don't we have more important things to worry about than someone multi-posting? Wow, touchy people in here...double-posting people get irritated? They're in the wrong world, if they're so misserable that they get irritated for someone posting things in different places, then they really are wrong in the head...PEOPLE, BE HAPPY!! Don't let little things accelerate your adrenaline...there are far more important things in life than to be so sad and so misserable!

Just my opinion, if someone doesn't like it, D O N T R E A D I T and move along
1) Bend Over
2) Pull Head out

repeat as necessary

from twitter:

PeterMaemo This gentleman might be very well the first owner of a retail #N900 http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=26

lol, great work peter. we don't need any news about release dates, no. we just want to here how great this device is and that ONE lucky guy got it.

shame, in germany we would say "was für'ne verarsche!"

Last edited by mak; 2009-11-19 at 07:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to mak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zb88 View Post
I saw posts saying people called the Chicago and NYC flagship stores and being told no stock. It seems Amazon, NewEgg and Dell still haven't started shipping...

So "landed" and "available" day +1 = 1 N900 delivered.... a rate of 1 per day so far

Whoever suggested that Peter personally deliver the phones might have gotten their way

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange