Active Topics

I haven't been able to sleep for the past 3 days, just because of this crap .. every 20-40 minutes, i wake up and check my mobile for any new mails that might have some special 'significance', and when i'm sleeping, I get these dreams of N900 ... Seriously man, I should sue Nokia for depriving me of sleep :P

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by ahmadka View Post
I haven't been able to sleep for the past 3 days, just because of this crap .. every 20-40 minutes, i wake up and check my mobile for any new mails that might have some special 'significance', and when i'm sleeping, I get these dreams of N900 ... Seriously man, I should sue Nokia for depriving me of sleep :P
Mental distress...you'd be surprised some of the crazy lawsuits I hear about and people actually winning them.

-Socrates 469 BC

here is the deal guys, overnight orders will recieve notifications tomorrow as it is easier for dell to process. those who have recieved shipping will notice did the free shipping, all that is is that dell has notified courier of intent to deliver.(pickup scan). overnights will recieve email tomorrow with shipments arriving on tuesday. others will have them within 3-5 days of today

Is that true kingofkingz24? because it seems to be holding true in my case. ordered overnight to MD and still have yet to receive a ship date. I hope your right on this and I will get an email tomorrow.

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ California - Los Scandalous
Same here Hopefully its true

I paid for overnight and alot of others that paid for overnight havent got no update from dell...

Amazon is gay

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xitrum For This Useful Post:
Ordered on 11/5 with overnight shipping. Hopefully, I will get a new toy to play with over the holiday weekend.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Alabama
Alabama - Status: "Shipped" Ordered 11/5 with 2 day shipping. Just received confirmation email. No Tracking number. Estimated Delivery Date still says 12/10.

Originally Posted by kingofkingz24 View Post
here is the deal guys, overnight orders will recieve notifications tomorrow as it is easier for dell to process. those who have recieved shipping will notice did the free shipping, all that is is that dell has notified courier of intent to deliver.(pickup scan). overnights will recieve email tomorrow with shipments arriving on tuesday. others will have them within 3-5 days of today
If I don't get my overnight shipping notification tomorrow morning, will you raffle off another N900 for me ;-)

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland
Im camping my door for UPS delivery.

"Official" UPS guide book: