Active Topics

Originally Posted by Klowner View Post
When I sent an email into Amazon customer service to inquire about the price adjustment, I expressed some concern regarding being push to the back of the line. The customer rep that responded said they adjusted the total but mentioned nothing about line adjustment, so, I'm guessing that's not their policy.
... or they don't know the exact answer

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Iowa, USA
Originally Posted by ahmadka View Post
... or they don't know the exact answer
Indeed... I'm trying to be optimistic.

I have "Shipping Soon" showing now.

I pre-ordered sept. 16th and changed the price twice down to $529.99. I also have overnight $3.99 shipping through Amazon Prime.

I hope it ships out tomorrow.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
for mine preorder on the 23 November 2009, and Amazon stated that the date say the next shipment is after December 25th..
Take a look at my order below:

Not Yet Shipped:
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3320/n900amzon.png

I changed the Shipping to 2 business days instead of their long 5-9 working day free delivery.
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3320/n900amzon.png

I meant WTF.. WTF??? WHY TF? December 25th? Flagship store getting it on the 5th December 2009, WHY THE F*** AMAZON pre-order getting the device later than the FlagShip store? Its a frigging PRE-ORDER damn it. Should get before the released date at the Flagship store

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2009-11-27 at 02:17.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
for mine preorder on the 23 November 2009, and Amazon stated that the date say the next shipment is after December 25th..

Not Yet Shipped:
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date. You can cancel at any time.

I meant WTF.. WTF??? WHY TF? December 25th? Flagship store getting it on the 5th December 2009, WHY THE F*** AMAZON pre-order getting the device later than the FlagShip store? Its a frigging PRE-ORDER damn it. Should get before the released date at the Flagship store
Yeah, that's normal. My status hasn't changed since I ordered on Nov. 20th. I should have paid the extra 2 day shipping...

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I just changed the shipping cost to 2 business day. Seriously if you waited for that long until the Xmas then what the point of getting it in 5-9 days? 2days before New Year is good but later than that then its a FUKING COCK

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
I hope they start shipping it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post

Not Yet Shipped:

I changed the Shipping to 2 business days instead of their long 5-9 working day free delivery.
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3320/n900amzon.png

December 25th date is just a precaution date. They don't want to give you a date then have to change it. Atleast they didn't do what newegg did and say it will be out on the 14th then change it to the 30th.
Also I am almost certaint that nokia is holding the phone for as long as they can so they can make as much money as they can.
People you have to be patient and realize you ordered from a online store that is not the source.

I ordered mine on Nov 6th from amazon and I think I'm at the back of the list. So if I don't get a notice from them by tomorrow I am going to cancel and take advantage of the deal Nokia has for the weekend.
569 is not a bad price and I have talked to two reps and they said I should revieve my device next week so I'm pretty excited.

Last edited by ArmandHammer; 2009-11-27 at 02:45.

Originally Posted by ArmandHammer View Post
December 25th date is just a precaution date. They don't want to give you a date then have to change it. Atleast they didn't do what newegg did and say it will be out on the 14th then change it to the 30th.
Also I am almost certaint that nokia is holding the phone for as long as they can so they can make as much money as they can.
People you have to be patient and realize you ordered from a online store that is not the source.

I ordered mine on Nov 6th from amazon and if I don't get a notice from them by tomorrow I am going to cancel and order from Nokia.
569 is not a bad price and I have talked to two reps and they said I should revieve my device next week so I'm pretty excited.
The problem is NokiaUSA is charging Sales Tax as well which bloats the price by another $45 taking it beyond my limit...over$600

Does anyone remember how the n900 couldn't be ordered for a couple of days, around Sept 26-29th I think it was. Could that be the cut-off line for the first wave of shipments?

I ordered on the 29th the second it came back up so I'm hoping mine will be sent soon. I changed my price a couple of times too so I'm not sure if that will lower my chances.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t