Active Topics

Do you guys have a Nokia Store in Norway?
Did/Do they have the N900 for demo? Since when?

Eikido

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by jcnorway View Post
Elkjop.no updated to "Unconfirmed/expected in stock 10.12.09"...
Sigh, I just contacted them to check given that Komplett still has 27.11 as the confirmed date and, yes, they said that it would be 10.12 and probably 3-7 days for delivery.

There is a 200 NOK price difference between Elkjøp (cheaper) and Komplett and there is also an advantage with them that one can go back to the local store in case of problems so I'm currently trying to decide whether to cancel my order with Elkjøp and order it from Komplett or not.

I'm especially concerned given the problems some have been having as to whether the Elkjøp "return to shop" makes it a must to buy it from them (last time I checked the nearest Nokia service center to me was in Oslo)

Thing is, if Komplett.no don't receive all the units they are expecting, they will start shipping to the customers who ordered first. Just hoping that doesn't happen

Originally Posted by schlinkey View Post
Thing is, if Komplett.no don't receive all the units they are expecting, they will start shipping to the customers who ordered first. Just hoping that doesn't happen
Um, I think that will happen I've ordered quite a number of items from Komplett and you can see how their system works - the quantity of a particular item reduces as people put it in there baskets then goes up again when the basket is emptied (automatically after some minutes with no changes or when people order the basket items). Which means currently there should be 214 left for all of us who haven't ordered from them.

As you mention, if they don't get all the units they have ordered delivered to them we'll just have to see if there are any left over after they have sent out their pre-orders.

There will be possibly be a scramble tomorrow morning by people, like me, who haven't pre-ordered from companies who actually get units delivered tomorrow to grab those that are left over after the pre-orders. Ooh, that will be fun

Originally Posted by jcnorway View Post
Elkjop.no updated to "Unconfirmed/expected in stock 10.12.09"...
aargh ..waiting since 3rd Oct .. well well .. serenity now .. insanity later.

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Bad news:

Amentio.no (unconfirmed/expected in stock 15.12.09)
Datakjeden.no (unconfirmed/expected in stock 15.12.09)
PCKiosken.no (unconfirmed/expected in stock 15.12.09)
Netshop.no (unconfirmed/expected in stock 28.11.09)
Microplex.no (unconfirmed/expected in stock 28.11.09)

I will try Nokia Store again today.

Originally Posted by eikido View Post
Do you guys have a Nokia Store in Norway?
Did/Do they have the N900 for demo? Since when?

Eikido
Yes, in Oslo. They do have the N900 for demo. Not sure when.

Last edited by Guffaw; 2009-11-27 at 07:49.

First post updated

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark
Yeah, it really is a bummer. So everybody have waited patiently for the N900 to get released. Then it gets released in a couple of countries. Nokia doesnt care to say which, that is for the rumours and forums to guess.

And the rest of us is stuck with no N900, no release date, nothing...

Thanks a lot Nokia. Your continence to ignore future customers astonish us!

PS. Danish shops continue their delivery date guessing. The last date 27/11 and 30/11 has been pushed the standard 2-3 weeks back to the middle of december.

My guess is, that Nokia will release the device in Scandinavia when HTC, Samsung and the rest have catched up and released a better device. That is the Nokia way.

Or am I just being a pessimist?

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norway
Komplett has pushed the date to 2009-12-09..

Originally Posted by Kusk View Post
My guess is, that Nokia will release the device in Scandinavia when HTC, Samsung and the rest have catched up and released a better device. That is the Nokia way.

Or am I just being a pessimist?
I suspect you're being a little bit pessimistic. Somebody on disukjon.no had got a mail from one of the big importers that their phone was one the way.

On the other hand Elkjøp have been a bit back and forth about delivery, for me at least - first 02.12, then 14.12, then 02.12. I would hazard a guess that they don't know how many phones they'll be getting tomorrow/early next week so whether one gets one depends upon how early one ordered. A little frustrating, sigh.