Active Topics

Yeah, no matter how I phrase my questions, or how many times I link to images of people with processed orders, or this thread I invariably get the "The N900 is not showing up as in stock" email and coincidentally a "your recent amazon order entitles you to this free magazine subscription/mp3 downloads" email.

I think they are trying to play me off and placate me at the same time.

Ah I just want my damn phone lol and I"m in the same situation as Spinnukur, I had been told that it would not put be at the end of the line to reorder, so I did, but now I very obviously am at the second date.

I would not have reordered had I known that. OH well

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by SSL2007 View Post
I'll do the same
Yay got a team of harassment lol

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by NSchuyler View Post
Yeah, no matter how I phrase my questions, or how many times I link to images of people with processed orders, or this thread I invariably get the "The N900 is not showing up as in stock" email and coincidentally a "your recent amazon order entitles you to this free magazine subscription/mp3 downloads" email.

Ah I just want my damn phone lol and I"m in the same situation as Spinnukur, I had been told that it would not put be at the end of the line to reorder, so I did, but now I very obviously am at the second date.

Yeah I think the CSRs are in India and which ever you rephrase your question and ask many different questions, they will reply you the same thing, its like they are copy and paste their answer from some sort of Wordprocessing software. I suggest If we all email and ring them up then they might take some action toward the Item order and shipment.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia

Demand priority status on your orderer and keep bugging them till they do.

-Socrates 469 BC

I demand priority status on my order...lol I just emailed them for the 7th times in 2days.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I demand priority status on my order...lol I just emailed them for the 7th times in 2days.
Unless they did to you the same as they did to me and Schuyler they won't give it to you.

We went over this last night remember...

-Socrates 469 BC

Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
Unless they did to you the same as they did to me and Schuyler they won't give it to you.

We went over this last night remember...
yeah just a hope you know if there is a spic of a chance then worth of trying for lol.

My problem is that I can't even get them to admit that they've shipped anyone's, or processed any orders. So although I can say: "You told me that my place in line would be unaffected by my reordering, but clearly it has been affected as there is a line, and people who ordered after my initial order have received confirmation of shipping/processing, so I demand that I be given my original order position (even willing to lose order date/rebate from Nokia) or that I be given priority" they don't admit that anyone has been processed so my argument that they have obviously moved me to the end of the line is moot.

Spinnukur, any chance you could send me your Order #? I may give it one more shot and then just say F8ck it, but I already failed to convince them that it had been processed for other people. Maybe if they can look up your order they'll just give me whatever priority you have :P

This is my order number if you want it. According to the shipping tracker it's in Alaska already so its definitely out there somewhere.

Order Placed: September 29, 2009
Amazon.com order number: 104-8438675-082XXXX

Last edited by harbourlight; 2009-11-28 at 20:54.

My problem is that I can't even get them to admit that they've shipped anyone's, or processed any orders. So although I can say: "You told me that my place in line would be unaffected by my reordering, but clearly it has been affected as there is a line, and people who ordered after my initial order have received confirmation of shipping/processing, so I demand that I be given my original order position (even willing to lose order date/rebate from Nokia) or that I be given priority" they don't admit that anyone has been processed so my argument that they have obviously moved me to the end of the line is moot.

Spinnukur, any chance you could send me your Order #? I may give it one more shot and then just say F8ck it, but I already failed to convince them that it had been processed for other people. Maybe if they can look up your order they'll just give me whatever priority you have :P
Yeah They never admit that there are alreaady people who has received their order from Amazon at all. Seem like they trying covering up the shipping date.

Anyway, what an EPIC FAILURE we are getting lol.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t