Active Topics

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by harbourlight View Post
This is my order number if you want it. According to the shipping tracker it's in Alaska already so its definitely out there somewhere.

Order Placed: September 29, 2009
Amazon.com order number: 104-8438675-xxxxxx
wow SHIPPED!!

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2009-11-28 at 20:54.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
wow SHIPPED!!
Yeah made it all the way there (apparently) from Kentucky in less than 3 hours on a Saturday morning. I was shocked.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
oopsie as habour's request.. I censored the link

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2009-11-28 at 20:57.

****kkk..... 2 x NOKIA N900 what a greedy guys Harbourlight lol. Share one with me

Haha I'm sharing it with whoever pays me the most on ebay, to hopefully cover the cost of my one :P

And NSchuyler could you let me know if you've saved my order number because I would like to remove it now. Didn't realize how much information you can get from it. Don't want my friend's address on here (or he wont ship me phones from the states anymore ).

Ah no worries Harbourlight! I have no order #s stored. Just had a picture of status being shipping soon. Everything else was temporary. Rest assured I have no need to know your friend's or your, or anyone elses address or order # other than to bludgeon Amazon's cust service with it.

Originally Posted by NSchuyler View Post
Ah no worries Harbourlight! I have no order #s stored. Just had a picture of status being shipping soon. Everything else was temporary. Rest assured I have no need to know your friend's or your, or anyone elses address or order # other than to bludgeon Amazon's cust service with it.
No problem. I don't mind you having it, just didn't want to leave it up here. Hope it helps

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Orange County, CA
Curious that (almost) no one is receiving the N900 from Amazon before Sep. 30th. And you haven't heard of anyone with overnight shipping receiving a tracking number yet.

Mine is still 'shipping soon' since 11/25. I requested overnight shipping and contacted Amazon directly to get the status. Sales rep told me that it will definitely be shipped on Nov 30th.

So basicly, Amazon (aka Nokia) wants to keep the N900 out of Amazon-ordered people's hands until after the 30th. And they sent out these 'shipping soon' notices just to clam us up. Big surprise.

Odd, my order number is way higher 105-0999778-xxxxxxx but I ordered Sept 16th.

Maybe they also depend on location, I am in New England.

Originally Posted by harbourlight View Post
No problem. I don't mind you having it, just didn't want to leave it up here. Hope it helps
all done buddy. Censored and removed the linked to the picture upload.
You're secret is safe with me ....(gagagag or NOT -evillest laugh- muahhhahahah)

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t