Active Topics

Originally Posted by rentboy View Post
Curious that no one is receiving the N900 from Amazon before Sep. 30th. And you haven't heard of anyone with overnight shipping receiving a tracking number yet.

Mine is still 'shipping soon' since 11/25. I requested overnight shipping and contacted Amazon directly to get the status. Sales rep told me that it will definitely be shipped on Nov 30th.

So basicly, Amazon (aka Nokia) wants to keep the N900 out of Amazon-ordered people's hands until after the 30th. And they sent out these 'shipping soon' notices just to clam us up. Big surprise.
I have a tracking number and I chose overnight. Looks like it's made it to the right town in one night, I think it might just be that the post office wont deliver on a Sunday so it won't actually arrive at the door until Monday the 30th.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
all done buddy. Censored and removed the linked to the picture upload.
You're secret is safe with me ....(gagagag or NOT -evillest laugh- muahhhahahah)
Haha if some ninja intercepts my order I'll know who it was

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by sschueller View Post
Odd, my order number is way higher 105-0999778-xxxxxxx but I ordered Sept 16th.

Maybe they also depend on location, I am in New England.
mine is 104-9641563-9672xxxx

still lower than yours though. Where is NEW ENGLAND? in england? lol

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
so bored waiting for my shipping status update from amazon

Originally Posted by m3kyd View Post
thisisjjd - Before you saw "preparing for shipment", did you have the message "shipping soon" ? or any other messages?
I haven't gotten any email from them. If I view the order on the web it says:

"Shipment #1: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed. Need information on returning an item?"

I don't recall it saying anything prior to this other than "not yet available" or "not released yet".

Originally Posted by thisisjjd View Post
I haven't gotten any email from them. If I view the order on the web it says:

"Shipment #1: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed. Need information on returning an item?"

I don't recall it saying anything prior to this other than "not yet available" or "not released yet".
when did you order?

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
when did you order?
I ordered on Oct 10, amazon prime, 2-day shipping and had the price lowered twice.

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sydney, Australia
I ordered 16 Sept, 1-day shipping, price lowered twice, order number 002-1267111-xxxxxxx

Still no tracking number despite it being almost 72 hours since my order status switched to "Shipping Soon".

Delivery is to CT.

Perhaps the orders are shipping from different Amazon warehouses depending on delivery location hence why some people have had their N900's shipped while others haven't ???

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by NSchuyler View Post
My problem is that I can't even get them to admit that they've shipped anyone's, or processed any orders. So although I can say: "You told me that my place in line would be unaffected by my reordering, but clearly it has been affected as there is a line, and people who ordered after my initial order have received confirmation of shipping/processing, so I demand that I be given my original order position (even willing to lose order date/rebate from Nokia) or that I be given priority" they don't admit that anyone has been processed so my argument that they have obviously moved me to the end of the line is moot.

Spinnukur, any chance you could send me your Order #? I may give it one more shot and then just say F8ck it, but I already failed to convince them that it had been processed for other people. Maybe if they can look up your order they'll just give me whatever priority you have :P
It's simple...I linked them directly to specific topics within this forum, then on top of that I also linked them directly to the images of people who posted screenshots of their Amazon orders showing they were about to ship. Amazon couldn't deny any longer once they were seeing multiple screenshots showing they're shipping the phone.

-Socrates 469 BC

Originally Posted by Zelig87 View Post

Perhaps the orders are shipping from different Amazon warehouses depending on delivery location hence why some people have had their N900's shipped while others haven't ???
Probably. It would help if everyone posts.

State they live in
When they ordered
Shipping method chosen

Maryland
11/20
Free 5-7 day shipping

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Last edited by Laughing Man; 2009-11-28 at 23:58.

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t