Posts: 177 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Wirral, UK
A guy from a Mobile Phones Direct store replied to my email today saying that they should have stock for sale at the end of the week. No guarantees I guess and the stress may be on "should".

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by 9a6or View Post
A guy from a Mobile Phones Direct store replied to my email today saying that they should have stock for sale at the end of the week. No guarantees I guess and the stress may be on "should".
they work sundays? ooOooOooo

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
they work sundays? ooOooOooo
Wonders will never cease lol

noobmonkey, you should edit your post to - they replied to your email? *shock*horror*faint* ooOooOooo

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by nirave View Post
Wonders will never cease lol

noobmonkey, you should edit your post to - they replied to your email? *shock*horror*faint* ooOooOooo
hahaha - still not proof - will faint when i see an MPD delivered device either show up at my door, or posted on here

Posts: 303 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
I believe it is on general sale in the flagship store on the 4th. not sure about elsewhere though.

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
Originally Posted by 9a6or View Post
That is no improvement to their email stating 4th Dec
If NFS are shipping contract orders (through mpd) on Mon, then Im expecting MPD to be shipping Mon/Tue as stated via their exclusive and first statements

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello, New users start here, Community subforum , Beginners'wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

If I can help with anything else, just ask!

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by edgedemon View Post
hopefully this means that MPD will get the a***s into gear..
But that relies on people being competent..

Got the call from Jon at NFS this morning, saying I can go and pic up my pre order on contract tomorrow, horay!!

was going to get it delivered, or does anyone know of parking close to the store?

next to the store down the side street.

The Following User Says Thank You to nirave For This Useful Post:
Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Mine still hasn't arrived after ordering in mid October via shop.nokia.co.uk.
I'd hoped to take it to a work conference the past week where I could have shown them how managers could sign PDF files (eg. invoices) via Anidel's Xournal and save and print it off. Talking about it isn't as good as a demo...

Then Friday had an iPhone-toting person come by who's been asking me for the past month when I'll get the N900 so he can check it out.

Frustrated.

Tags
lack of quality control, myfrickenphoneshipped, what a dud