Active Topics

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Long Island, NY
where does it say "in stock?" in newegg?

it just did, and i just order and my bank account just got charge in which they send me an email that stated my order will ship in 1 -2 days, i think there is an error to newegg system and yar, once they receive stock, the computer scan it and automatic turn it to "in stock" and anyone lucky to be looking at N900 on their site at that time can order...in which im pretty luck

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Seattle, WA
It indicated it on search results page, but not the product page. From the search page, it let me add it to my cart, but then removed it when I tried to view the cart:
"Nokia N900 has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this."

It does look like they are scanning in more inventory though, I pre-ordered on the 7th and it would be nice to get the device.

sorry for the double post but heres the prove ^_^

hopefully i didn't piss off alot of people cus i know alot order from newegg are still waiting when i just order today and its ship...

Last edited by bltcool; 2009-12-02 at 07:43.

@bltcool - that was the same thing that happened to me checked friday it kept saying out of stock, refreshed the page a couple times said in stock. I quickly added it to cart and just got my package today.

Last edited by ppriyank; 2009-12-02 at 07:42.

Originally Posted by ppriyank View Post

acutally that happen to me first, but then i guess ya i keep refreshing and i went back trying to keep adding it to cart and then bam.....N900 is in cart and no longer being remove so i quickly order it lol

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Seattle, WA
@ppriyank: that's the same thing I got....

i guess newegg figured it out, cuz now "add to cart" option from the search is not there either

I pre-ordered on 10/21/09 AND I AM PISSED OFF that i still dont have the phones.

I got my full body protector for the phone, but NO PHONES!!!!

whatever it was, it isn't there no more. . I tried refreshing and the search, not working......

Tags
newegg fails, nokiausa are con artists