Active Topics

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Gk@Pgqr* View Post
I use Cahoot who were owned by Abbey, I think they are all Santander now. I'd also called them a couple of days ago to check it was still there. It didn't make any difference. If you use the same card again ask them to put you on a positive list, it should allow all transactions for the next 30days. (This is what they told me anyway)
I spoke to a number of different people/departments over at Abbey this morning. But one of them gave me a pretty definitive explanation (which I'm inclined to believe) that pre-emptively flagging a particular future transaction (even if I defined the exact amount) would not be possible, as it's the "system" that deals with it, not them.

And said it would be fairly probable that the third attempt from Nokia (probably next friggin' week again), should go through fine, due to my having accepted the security checks of my two previous Nokia cancelled orders/charges.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
UPS parcel tracking now working for order from ups's website

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by zaheerm View Post
Lucky devil :-)

Originally Posted by zaheerm View Post
Did you pay the £9.99 express delivery?

my order was canceled today and i cant re order as nokias server has gone down :-(

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by custard View Post
Did you pay the £9.99 express delivery?
yes i did go for express

Originally Posted by crail View Post
my order was canceled today and i cant re order as nokias server has gone down :-(
Hi mate,

It's not a problem with Nokia sever. I had the same problem this morning and I solved it deleting my account and creating it again.

I recommend you to do the same.

****ing NOKIA UK ONLINE!!!!

GL.

The Following User Says Thank You to cbao.rambo For This Useful Post:
Mines trackable also ! I'll need a new F5 key later I think !

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kingston-Upon-Hul, UK / Le Mans, FR
Do you think that if I order now, there will be a good chance that the N900 will be ship on Friday?

Does this bank problem is for everyone or it is just a matter of bank company?

Thank you for shopping at Nokia UK Online Shop.

The following item/s that you ordered was shipped on 2-12-2009 from our warehouse. I used barclaycard and the payment only went through because i rang them up to authorise it again, they say the authorisation only lasts 2 days