Active Topics

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 572 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oxford
Originally Posted by Pedrolot View Post
According to UPS my delivery has experianced an 'Exception'

Anyone else had this problem? What does this mean?
I think that about everyone that got theirs last week had that as the first stage of their tracking - I've no idea what it means, but it didn't actually seem to be a problem.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ewan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Evry, France
Ok, so I've canceled the order from Amazon UK since lately they are stalling (no emails to explain the delays, nothing). I'm looking at alternatives and I can't seem to be able to come up with a good solution, so now I'm turning to the community again.

Is there any online retailer that has the n900 in stock? If so, do they ship to Europe (France)?

Any help is really appreciated!

P.S. Can I bribe one of you guys to go buy one from Nokia UK and ship it over?

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Wolverhampton
Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
Ok, so I've canceled the order from Amazon UK since lately they are stalling (no emails to explain the delays, nothing). I'm looking at alternatives and I can't seem to be able to come up with a good solution, so now I'm turning to the community again.

Is there any online retailer that has the n900 in stock? If so, do they ship to Europe (France)?

Any help is really appreciated!

P.S. Can I bribe one of you guys to go buy one from Nokia UK and ship it over?
I think the question here is how desperate are you?

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kingston-Upon-Hul, UK / Le Mans, FR
For the moment I don't think there is some retailer who have the N900 in stock and deliver in France.

Some shop who deliver in France:

http://www.clove.co.uk/viewProduct.a...7-B603C85D55A1

http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/2346/nokia-n900

http://www.superetrader.co.uk/nokia-...ty-p-9711.html

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kingston-Upon-Hul, UK / Le Mans, FR
@Andrei: Perso je reviens pour Noel en France

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Evry, France
I'd rather have it before the 20th of December, since I will be away for a few weeks after that. I guess 2-3 weeks or so?

Originally Posted by mchu6am4 View Post
For all of you who have pre-ordered but not delivered, it might be worth letting your credit card provider know that a transaction from Nokia will be going through and not to reject it - they normally put a note on the account!

done all that still got cancelled . 2nd time . ordered 20th october

@Andrei: Will be in France on Monday 21 so too late. You didn't order it on The Phone House ?

Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
I'd rather have it before the 20th of December, since I will be away for a few weeks after that. I guess 2-3 weeks or so?
Sorry, just realised your in France.

OK, My status has just changed to....

'In transit - On Time'

Tags
lack of quality control, myfrickenphoneshipped, what a dud