Never and always WILL NOT!

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
No regret whatsoever. Initially disappointed simply with the fact that it lacks many of the capabilities my N95 can do but the more I use this baby, the better we bond.

Nokia needs to rush with the new firmware upgrade to include:

1. Ability to have/create multiple profile. With different a choice of ringtone per profile.

2. Say Caller Name: Really missed that.

3. GPS. Improve the GPS to the current N95 standard or better.

4. MMS. This is not essential but it will be nice to have.

Last edited by x61; 2009-12-02 at 20:15.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
No, I don't regret it. The phone isn't perfect(but then again what phone is), and it hasn't randomly rebooted lately, so I don't regret it.

Also, since I finally got MfE working I'm a much happier camper.

It's got problems, but not enough for me to return it. Good thing it has the T-mobile 3G bands though, otherwise I don't think I could deal. That's part of the reason I like it - the browser+3G kicks serious arse!

I luv ur blog hypnotik, its intermediately informal for ealry stage tech geeks like me. Also I've been working on my own blog and from reading yours I have an inspiration wellanywho is there any chance you coild throw in some tips on getting into command lines as in learning how to do it with your N900... also I like the way your doing segments but I wanted to ask if you could through in a video on some stuff... thanks

I wish I could add my 2 cents in but my processing order was canclled long story , its posted in the Amazon thread though )

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kalim13 View Post
no regrets, although i bit upset with the news that the next Meamo 6 device will be out by end of next year.
No regrets at all!

I don't think it's a bad thing a Maemo 6 device will be out next year. I'm almost certain they won't release in for another YEAR and in one year's time, I'm more than ready for the next step.

Remember that Maemo 6 is supposed to be the final step in a long chain. That will ensure they don't rush it to market and we'll have the N900 community to occupy ourselves with until then.

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ United Kingdom
No way, I'm lovin' it!! Just can't wait for the next firmware update

No regrets. No matter the issues with the software, I believe that everything will be perfect...in due time. We have an excellent community here and all the support to make the progressively better!

best phone i have used, in a long time and can ovly get better with firmware updates, i think the game will be over for the iphone very soon

(also i have no idea why so many review website said the screen was crap, as its one of the best i have used, its just so easy to use, they are just iphone lovers)

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
My best phone ever!!! I used to be a die-hard Palm user. I loved the combination of touch screen and full qwerty on my Treo 600 and 650 phones. I've been in the wilderness jumping from device to device trying to get a modern device that has the level of control and functionality that they used to have.

This phone is what I've been waiting for since the Treo 650!

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
Not at all. I know there are some bugs, but so does every freshly released devices.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Montreal
Never!!! It has really impressed me... Even at work my coworkers are extremely impressed by it and they all have an iphone and one a palm pre... we are all techies and designers, no simple user there... it needs some ironing but that was expected... i aboslutely love it!

Tags
nokia n900