Active Topics

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lincs, UK
Originally Posted by tanekray View Post
hehe. As I've been catching up on posts from this afternoon, I've seen a few from you that are almost the same experience as me.

edit: I ordered 24/11/09, after sitting on a play.com preorder for a month, you ordered 30/11/09. You've been lucky!

A week is a long time here!
Hey brother, I ordered from Nokia on the same day after having sat on an MPD order.

Mines currently heading the wrong way over to Cologne!!

Did you get the express shipping?

Check out http://www.packagemapping.com - you have your tracking number, right?

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Ireland
I'm working on my third order now...
( first being amazon... second being with nokia online..cancelled by them today )

waiting on paypal of the 500 big ones to go through to my mate, so he can order with his CC for me.

probably gona be next weeks batch though... at best

Waiting up for my N900 to arrive....I have express shipping but no tracking number funnily enough as stupidly I ordered and skipped creating a Nokia account bit of a silly thing to do. Still, its been dispatched and I have the order number, I think they email a tracking number over today. Unless thats the SKU number, as I have that one?

Curiously enough, my Comes With Music contract on my crappy 5310 is expiring, and Nokia is also offering me £100 off a new X6 down to £349 with Comes With Music...tempted to have that as my music phone and the N900 as the computer/main phone...

Last edited by mrdelgibbons; 2009-12-03 at 05:08.

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Wolverhampton
Mines coming this morning.

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Nottingham, UK
Originally Posted by DannStarr View Post
Hey brother, I ordered from Nokia on the same day after having sat on an MPD order.

Still nothing on nokia site or email. I've been checking that tracking site and the other UPS site, and neither recognise my order number (with or without the -01 at the end). [All I have is my order number]

edit :yes I ordered with express delivery!

Last edited by tanekray; 2009-12-03 at 09:08. Reason: Addition

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Nottingham, UK
Originally Posted by cardiff-blues View Post
Thought I'd be better join the forums having been reading them and eagerly anticipating receiving my N900 after pre-ordering back in September.

Firstly, come on people - it's a gadget that will lose it's initial appeal in a couple of weeks of receiving it so why are some on here practically suicidal because they haven't got the phone yet.

Life is full of problems and there are people suffering and dying each day so please get a grip of reality here.

I am as excited as the next person about the N900 and have been reading these forums for the latest news but let's acknowledge that problems and delays happen no matter who is to blame so chill out and be a little more patient. It will arrive and then we'll all be having a go about something else. )

Chill guys and gals.
I'm hoping this gadget keeps it's appeal for at least 2 years.

I'm pretty miffed that I haven't got mine, but yeah I know (and I'm pretty sure everyone here really knows) that we are privileged to even have the ability to buy a phone in the first place.
Often we take our lot for granted, but that is human nature.

Ppl who haven't got a luxury product and service they've paid for will moan about it in a way a hungry / homeless person would think was ridiculous. But unfortunetely that's life.

This is the place where we can moan. My wife switches off as soon as I start moaning about my (lack of) N900 to her

Anyway, thanks for your calm words, and hope you get yours soon.

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lincs, UK
Originally Posted by tanekray View Post
Still nothing on nokia site or email. I've been checking that tracking site and the other UPS site, and neither recognise my order number (with or without the -01 at the end). [All I have is my order number]

edit :yes I ordered with express delivery!
I didn't receive an email with my tracking number, and I couldn't find it until I followed the link to "my account" from nokia email, log in at the nokia page, then when you check your order history there should be a link to tracking info. That opens up a ups page and your tracking number is already there.... Hope that helps, I think you'll get it some time today same as me

Originally Posted by DannStarr View Post

MPD are starting to ship... I'll race you!

Originally Posted by stayloa View Post
MPD are starting to ship... I'll race you!
Just had "Ready to Dispatch" change on order tracker with MPD and looks like they are sending out pre-Nov orders in the next few days! About time

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leeds UK
Whoooa! n900 arrived

Tags
lack of quality control, myfrickenphoneshipped, what a dud