Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kingston-Upon-Hul, UK / Le Mans, FR
Order yesterday and I got the mail today about my order to be process

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Newcastle
I got a new email today and so far not cancelled and the cash is pending from my account. does this meen that it will all go through this time. I really hope so In ballance it is notthere but its no it has gone from available credit. Have lloyds giving the go ahead this time. Plz

yes should do

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kingston-Upon-Hul, UK / Le Mans, FR
My order was shipped.
Ordered yesterday should receive it on Monday

Got mine today.

Mic work fine

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Congrats! Mine's en route too! (finally).

those of you who orderd from this store in the UK, how long roughly have you been waiting since you hit the buy button on the site ?

cheers,

Well ordered on the 3rd and received it today 7th at 3pm by ups. Well chuffed

Well! The email that said I would receive my N900 on 5.12.09 was apparently wrong!

According to UPS tracking On 3.12.09 my n900 sat in Barking, Essex for 12 whole hours. What a waste of a good (?) Nokia. Delivery date also changed to 9.12.09.

Then at 4.23 am on Friday 4.12.09 my n900 left Tamworth at 4.23am. Where is it now?? I haven't the foggiest idea as that was the last entry on UPS tracking site! presumably it left Tamworth for the Liverpool - Belfast ferry....

I thought I would definately have it today but alas, no

Maybe tomorrow? Maybe wednesday? Or is it simply lost in transit? We will see.

Hey everyone,

sorry to bump this thread, but I wanted to ask where everyone received their phones from? is it shipped from the UK or Finland?

I'm asking because Nokia just canceled my order AFTER they took the money out of my bank account.

I've emailed them but I'm waiting for a reply.

The only reason I can think of that would make them cancel my order is that if they ship the phones from Finland, the whole volcanic ash airport closing might be a reason for them to cancel my order.

Anyone?

Thanks