Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Ordered via MPD on 28/11. Status: pending stock. Can I expect to change this today or better wait till Monday?

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Rochdale UK
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
wohooooooooooooooooooo! nice one
Wtf ordered 20/10 on t mobile 12/mon thay did second credit check on 02/12 showing on my credit card statement debit £2 but no email no call and tracking page is still ready for dispatch. Ppl who order after me already got n900 or got email.
Pissd off man but happy for u lot who receive today.

guys those who ported over the number from their previous phone supplier, did you:

a) get a message from Voda/T mobile BEFORE you received ur phone
b) Had this on their confirmation email:

New Mobile Number: $$$SMARTLIFT_PARAM_MOBILE_NUMBER$$$
Handset IMEI Number: $$$SMARTLIFT_PARAM_IMEI_NUMBER$$$
New SIM Number: $$$SMARTLIFT_PARAM_SIM_NUMBER$$$

Or did it say "PAC Number is..." or "Current number is..."????

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by stayloa View Post
To be honest, its the least they could do!

We were all so happy when they sent us emails... and all so angry when they didn't! One a week/fortnight would have been great, just so we knew where we stood...

Thankfully its nearly all over - no dud units so far either! (Hope I haven't jinxed myself!).
hehe yeah - not sure how to detect software version - but so far so good. Will try and find that later.

One thing that has been noted on these forums before and is useful to know is....

When you goto an options/menu screen, it's not obvious that there could be more options by scrolling down.... So when you get it and play around - try to scroll down and you should find some goodies, or at least more options

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Ordered 21/09/2009 22:14:03 (months ago) Status Ready For Despatch

Same as it was yesterday......but I get the feeling that they are starting to trickle out now. Yipee.

Just spoke to the Guildford store (as that is my closest) and they said they have about 90 N900 orders to process. The chap on the phone couldn't say if my order was going to be done soon as all the orders are on paper and there is a big pile of them.

It gets better.

Then he said they process about ten a day and it should go out... ..."sometime within the next nine days"!!!

Yes. Nine.

I think I might die of no N900itus by then

Originally Posted by t0mbola View Post
Ordered via MPD on 28/11. Status: pending stock. Can I expect to change this today or better wait till Monday?
you ordered quite late, they may need to get another batch in though. Keep an eye on this thread and hopefully others with similar dates will keep you updated too

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cardiff-blues View Post
Ordered 21/09/2009 22:14:03 (months ago) Status Ready For Despatch

Same as it was yesterday......but I get the feeling that they are starting to trickle out now. Yipee.
yeah i have my device, and mine still says ready for despatch - so don't take too much into their status's

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
Posts: 31 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
Originally Posted by Alex Atkin UK View Post
Grrrr:

24/09/2009 15:15:11 MPD - 254xxx (view) £90.98 Ready For Despatch

Still no news....
alex i ordered on 7/10 and u ordered before me but we havent seen any dispatch notices or status changes so what do you think we should do????because those who ordered after us hv got status changes and dispatch notices

Last edited by fahad65; 2009-12-04 at 16:23.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bath, UK
post 2000!