Active Topics

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Birmingham
Girlfriend just told me mine arrived today (UK) (Sat 5th) ordered 2nd Oct. Shame i'm in the States till the 19th just have to wait a little longer to get my hands on it!

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Rochdale UK
Originally Posted by ehsangreat View Post
Just got a call from MPD and the guy said he just call to conform is that ok Thay take £45 payment from my card. if yes then Thay will ship monday I will get it tuesday.
Oh and I ask for delivery charges he said delivery is free for every one for complement.
I order on 20th oct on t-mobile 12/mon £40/mon plus 44.98 for phone.
I just finish my call with MPD again I phoned to give them my new PAC because old one expires on 13/11 but Thay said Thay don't need it if anyone order on t-mobile wot Thay need to do as soon Thay receive there n900 just put my t-mobile simcard in and dail 150 t-mobile customer service Thay will do the rest and my number Shouldbe transfer in 72hrs.
That means u don't worry if u order on t-mobile and don't have valid pac that doesn't effect to process ur order.
And I think u got 60days to port ur number to t-mobile after ur account open.
Sorry my english is not very gud only posting this it might helpful for some ppl.

Last edited by ehsangreat; 2009-12-05 at 15:27.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bham, Uk
Originally Posted by danielwilson View Post
i got mine yesturday and loving it just waiting for my number to port over
when did you order? and did you get any txts from vodafone/t-mobile saying when your new number will go live?

Posts: 354 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ London (UK) / Zielona Góra (PL)
A quick update from my front - I've called back MPD Salisbury that was processing my order asking if it's possible to pick the order up in person (80 miles away from my place, but... what a heck! . Nice guy wasn't sure, so he called me back after 15 minutes saying it's unfortunately impossible due to "distant selling regulations" or sth. Well, was worth trying, at least I saved on fuel, but damn god I was ready to jump in and drive straight away.

However, at least I've got confirmation that my parcel is coming out Monday, so I'll have it delivered 100% Tuesday. Also, I've got T-Mobile text message with confirmation of new number on my account, and I can see it in My T-Mobile online account, so basically my order is done and I only wait for the delivery.

Oh, and I still have Ready to Dispatch.

The Following User Says Thank You to evad For This Useful Post:
Got mine today, ordered 1st Oct from MPD. I signed up for Tmob combi 30 Web&Walk 12 month contract. Just checked t-mob website & its down as an 18 month contract!!. T mob have said I have to take it up with MPD for them to change it to 12 month. I have sent thier cust serv an email. Phone is fab though & no mic probs. Still playing though

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Belfast, Northern Ireland
i tried to phone MPD and they dont take the calls they just tell you they are overrun by calls about the N900 and the Touch HD 2 and then cut you off

The Following User Says Thank You to ScottyBabez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Edge Of My Seat/London
My N900 came but , I was not in. 15 mins after I left out. Damn you Postman Pat! Now its being held prisoner at my local sorting office until Monday. Anyway, it arrived, well sort of. LOL

Ordered - 1/11 Vodaphone Your Plan 30 + Web
Ready for dispatch - 3/12
Completed/Invoice - 4/12
Method - Debit
No call.
No Money out.

Last edited by Lez Carmen; 2009-12-05 at 15:57.

Originally Posted by ScottyBabez View Post
i tried to phone MPD and they dont take the calls they just tell you they are overrun by calls about the N900 and the Touch HD 2 and then cut you off
It's so annoying!

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Belfast, Northern Ireland
Originally Posted by S11RXJ View Post
It's so annoying!
yea especially when we should have got it by know

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
has onyones status changed today (from pending stock)