Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by youNit View Post
Hard, but not likely to inflict any damage by itself?
How can I describe how hard it is?

If you know polycarbonate, that is a very stiff and rigid plastic. This case is nothing like polycarbonate.

If you know polypropylene, that is a very slippery and flexible plastic. This case is nothing like polypropylene.

This case is somewhere in between. It has a little bit of flex so that it will "snap" into place, and it's soft enough that I can't imagine any way it could damage the N900.

It makes the phone chunkier, but it makes it feel very rugged and well-protected. I'm well pleased. Obviously different people are looking for different things, but at least this is one of the cheaper options so you might want to try it.

Regards,
Roger

The Following User Says Thank You to eiffel For This Useful Post:
htc touch pro 2 case fit this phone like it was made for it. picked one up at the tmo store last week

The Following User Says Thank You to phreck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by smage View Post
Ok I just found this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOKIA-N900-N97...item35a531d45f

it looks like the ideal thing for use when you're using the phone in pocket
Thanks, I think I'm going to buy myself one of them. It can at least cover me over until something epic surfaces

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Caution to all of you who are going to install a screen protector. Do not use a fluid to apply it since i did so, maybe it is just because i used too much, but there is a big stain on my screen now. Top side of the device is not 100 percent liquid proof.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to r0eladn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
Ok I just found this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOKIA-N900-N97...item35a531d45f

it looks like the ideal thing for use when you're using the phone in pocket
HI,

Where to buy this pouch in Denmark?

THANKS

Originally Posted by eiffel View Post
How can I describe how hard it is?

If you know polycarbonate, that is a very stiff and rigid plastic. This case is nothing like polycarbonate.

If you know polypropylene, that is a very slippery and flexible plastic. This case is nothing like polypropylene.

This case is somewhere in between. It has a little bit of flex so that it will "snap" into place, and it's soft enough that I can't imagine any way it could damage the N900.

It makes the phone chunkier, but it makes it feel very rugged and well-protected. I'm well pleased. Obviously different people are looking for different things, but at least this is one of the cheaper options so you might want to try it.

Regards,
Roger
You could take a picture of the covers separately, on and out of N900, because the store does not have the detail?

thanks by advance!

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Como, Italy
Originally Posted by Watergate View Post
HI,

Where to buy this pouch in Denmark?

THANKS
I'm not sure where you can find it in Denmark, I live in Italy and ordered from the UK link I provided, so it shouldn't be a problem for Denmark either :P

OK guys, I need some advice .. I already have the DuraSec protectors with me (the 5 pack one), but since my N900 hasn't arrived yet, I can't try them on ... so are these good enough, or should I get something else .. ?

Reason why I'm asking this is because I'm supposed to leave the US for holidays in a few days, so in case I have to order something else, I would have to do that now .. !

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
I'm not sure where you can find it in Denmark, I live in Italy and ordered from the UK link I provided, so it shouldn't be a problem for Denmark either :P
Hi again,

Thanks for replying so fast. I do however have one question.
It seems to that it is only possible to order this item for England territorie as I can not choose other countries submitting the order?

What did you wrote?

Thanks and kind regards,

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Como, Italy
Originally Posted by Watergate View Post
Hi again,

Thanks for replying so fast. I do however have one question.
It seems to that it is only possible to order this item for England territorie as I can not choose other countries submitting the order?

What did you wrote?

Thanks and kind regards,
Oh crap, it seems that the seller has changed where he ships the item. Maybe if you contact the seller he might ship I don't know.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector