Active Topics

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Edinburgh
Originally Posted by Rcampbell View Post
Congrats! When did you order? Did you get a call/email saying it had been dispatched?
You seem to be the first/only to get it today!
Did it only just get delivered?
I ordered on 20th of October. I received e-mail 3 days ago. Actually my N900 spend weekend at Royal Mail office I was off and this morning I found a note from my postman. So I could have it on Friday.

Anyway, good luck guys. It's worth to wait for it.

Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Ha they've stopped it ringing now- it justw ent straight to message- so that's blown the theory of bugging them til they pick up.
Sorry, should have said in my first post that I simply kept ringing and redialling, took about 5+mins of constantly pressing redial, hanging up, redial, hang up...

Also, sometimes it rings then voice message, sometimes it goes straight through to voice message, just need to be persistant. Though there might be a few more people trying now, since my last post.

Also please note. I was not rude or angery towards the MPD staff (though it took a bit of holding back) just firm and a bit pushy/authoritive (which I'm not always good at but managed this time!)

Originally Posted by Bidybag View Post
Dexter is a good TV show
Dexter is a great TV show, oddly I was given my nickname of Dexter a few months before the superb TV show had even been heard of!

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
3pm and no status change

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Do you think, since i'm in sheffield, that it would be worth me assuming that mine will come fromManchester and ringing them to find out if they have it?

Posts: 71 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
Originally Posted by t0mbola View Post
3pm and no status change
bcz, all mpd staffs are tired and sleeping..zzzzzzz... dont ring... dont disturb.... pls

Posts: 167 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Warwickshire
Do you think, since i'm in sheffield, that it would be worth me assuming that mine will come fromManchester and ringing them to find out if they have it?

Not sure? i thought mine would have come from Banbury.

N900 ordered 9/11 Got 05/12 Being sent back soon- keeps rebooting!!!! 10/12 I became the proud owner of the Nokia N900 door stop/paperweight.
11/12 became the proud owner of handset no2

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
I don't think that's guaranteed. I'm in Sheffield and mine came from Salisbury....

If that's your nearest store it couldn't hurt to try. But remember they don't have access to all MPD N900 orders, just what MPD tell them to deliver from what I have gathered from my covnersation with Winchester.

Just tried manchester- they haven't got it. LOL I'm tempted to go through them til i find the damned thing.

Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
I don't think that's guaranteed. I'm in Sheffield and mine came from Salisbury....
Ok I will hit salisbury next then