Active Topics

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by NotTheMessiah View Post
Its crap isnt it! I have to wait till saturday to go get mine cos of bloody uni
Oh teh Pain
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.

Originally Posted by NotTheMessiah View Post
Its crap isnt it! I have to wait till saturday to go get mine cos of bloody uni
dAmn right its crap!!! i ordered well b4 most people on here, people in november gettin theres b4 me "first come first suplied" my backside!! honestly cannot see it coming today!

verey angru face

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dundee
Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
dAmn right its crap!!! i ordered well b4 most people on here, people in november gettin theres b4 me "first come first suplied" my backside!! honestly cannot see it coming today!

verey angru face
Feel for ya m8. I ordered on 14th november and I'M pissed off. Can kinda guess how you feel. I don't feel so bad now lol. Chin up though

Just checking my sig works Can I still post here as an EX N900 owner

Finally Received the device. Ordered 24/10/2009 on TMobile Cotract
Called them yesterday with regards to my status from Thursday "Ready for Dispatch" - MPD said I should have it by Friday. After a couple of minutes of talk about me going away for my holidays, called me back and said I should have it by today. So, good news. Received this morning around 9 o'clock.
Hope some of you that are still waiting will receive in the nearest future.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bath, UK
I completely understand others being annoyed at MPD for delivering others devices before theirs, even if they ordered months(in some cases) in advance!
Mine came from Reading, which I thought was the lazy store...

Its so worth the wait guys, its simply superb. *no problems so far...*

just got a despatched e-mail, it better be from the royal mail hq near my house or w.e its called

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Good Morning folks,
I hope that some more of us are getting thier devices today- AND I hope beyond anything that they are all working properly. Me? I have just requested a Returns Authorisation Number. GUTTED (again).

Haha- here's something amusing- the day after I received it and now I've asked them for a returns wotsit, I've suddenly got 'Thank you for placing your order with Mobile Phones Direct.
Your Order has been despatched .' in my inbox. What a joke. Sorry, but I'm well naffed off this morning.

Last edited by ninjaboxergirl; 2009-12-09 at 11:04.

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Good Morning folks,
I hope that some more of us are getting thier devices today- AND I hope beyond anything that they are all working properly. Me? I have just requested a Returns Authorisation Number. GUTTED (again).
You know this has happened to me so many times - I'll get something online....and then something is wrong with it or something missing!

You get all excited, open the box - you imagine all the cool stuff you'll do with it.....then you find out it's f****!

The last time that happend to me was when I ordered a DSTT cartridge for my son's DS

Initially you are in denial and think "I must of done something wrong", then you get desperate and try wierd things like wait until it's a full moon then switch it on or keep resetting it hoping it will work, perform an "african rain dance" round the battery, perform wierd medeviel rituals while standing in the middle of a pentagram....

Then you sit there and become totally depressed!

Don't worry I'm sure you will get it sorted out, one way or another you will get a working N900 - it's inevitable!

Hopefully things have calmed down a wee bit at MPD and should get a replacement soon.

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Glasgow, Scotland
EMAIL RECIEVED 9:44 am

Dear Mr Neil Finlay

Thank you for placing your order with Mobile Phones Direct.

Your Order has been despatched .
yay?

Edit: OMG

View Orders:
No Current Orders

!??!?!?!?!?

Edit 2:

"Firefox can't find the server at www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk."

OH NOOOES!

Last edited by finlaybob; 2009-12-09 at 10:55.