Active Topics

hi guys just a quick note , just received an email from mobiles.co.uk (carphonewarehouse) they now taken pre orders for n900 for 21st dec delivery tarriffs shown below :

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/vodafone-no...romotionCode=1

hope that helps!!

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cheshire, UK
Originally Posted by mtagt56 View Post

have look here
Not very good deals as far as T Mobile goes, I got the combi 25 plus Web n Walk from MPD for £25 plus only £30 for the phone. These want £179 for the phone! So i'm chuffed I kept the contact.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Rochdale UK
Originally Posted by SHR3WD View Post
lol thats weird, we're supposed to pay postage if we don't want to keep it. I'd say "That's so sweet of MPD" lol.
Hahahhaha yes ur right I just got call for nokia manchester did u order n900 I said yes then he replied we sending ur phone today and I tell him I already got it yesterday he just disconnect the call.
No I regret why did I say I got 1?
I might get another one lol.
Am I crazy?
Thay don't have a clue wot Thay doing.

Originally Posted by NotTheMessiah View Post
Hmmm let us know the results of that!

As for the page number thing, that happens when i view the site on my n82. Are you viewing on n900, maybe the page doesnt like mobile browsers even tho n900's on is really good.
Change teh theme to a classic one and it works OK, its something with the standard theme that breaks, does it on my e90 as well.

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
More Pictures to the N900 Family Album x)

<3<3<3
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.

Originally Posted by Naz_AK47 View Post
lol i no thats when i thought nah i wanna it now
its not the same unfortunatley. Yes your getting free blue toothheadset, but the phone pricing and offers are different more expensive if you ask me
Ordered 4th December 2009 - Heard didly squat to date-but then again im not expecting too-although advertising on your site order before 3 will be with you next day is false advertising (this is a long signature)phone arrived 10/12/09 at 12.55

Originally Posted by SHR3WD View Post
More Pictures to the N900 Family Album x)

<3<3<3
luck sod lol why couldnt it have been me? and i ordered before u not fair

Originally Posted by Naz_AK47 View Post
luck sod lol why couldnt it have been me? and i ordered before u not fair
Maybe the nearest store to you is lazy
Don't worry mate you'll get it soon
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.

So should i power it on? or let it fully charge?
It's on charging atm :/

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by mtagt56 View Post

have look here
Be careful, make sure unlimited internet access is included (e.g. add £5 to any of the Vodafone deals to get true price)

Also they are expecting the N900 on the 21st Dec.

Think about MPD's handling of the pre-orders and Nokia's inability to deliver handsets - it will be more of the same with this lot as well.