Active Topics

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Naz_AK47 View Post
anyone know how to hide pictures etc.
I saw it somwhere but cant find it now
I saw this too a second ago, how to disable folders from being cataloged or something... can't find it now!

Yay i got the email about 'tomorrow' and a despatch email

I'm off work sick at the moment but i was planning to go back in tomorrow.... hmmm lol

Originally Posted by mtagt56 View Post
how do you do web chat with mpd i cant see it on the site
Read up through the thread a little, I've posted the link about 12 times!

Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
I saw this too a second ago, how to disable folders from being cataloged or something... can't find it now!
why dont you look for a thread for it and post in a more appropriate place? along with all the posts about the various stuff you have bought. pleased you have your phone but the posts dont fit in this thread in anyway
Ordered 4th December 2009 - Heard didly squat to date-but then again im not expecting too-although advertising on your site order before 3 will be with you next day is false advertising (this is a long signature)phone arrived 10/12/09 at 12.55

Mate on yours was the little embroidered tab backwards too? I think I got a faulty one... it says nokia backwards and is grey, unlike the photo where its black and says nokia!
No, mine is exactly the same one shown on the picture. You should try contacting the seller?

well f*ck me 4 mins after i read that the phone turns up!! happy bloody days!

.. but the void warrntey seal is ripped off. should i be worried?

Originally Posted by mtagt56 View Post
why dont you look for a thread for it and post in a more appropriate place? along with all the posts about the various stuff you have bought. pleased you have your phone but the posts dont fit in this thread in anyway
Excuse me?

Originally Posted by StrangeReality View Post
No, mine is exactly the same one shown on the picture. You should try contacting the seller?
Will do.

I cba to send it back though, he better just send me one anyway!

Excuse me?
I wasnt being rude, but the poss about things you buy and stuff isnt necessarily to do with the topic is it?
Ordered 4th December 2009 - Heard didly squat to date-but then again im not expecting too-although advertising on your site order before 3 will be with you next day is false advertising (this is a long signature)phone arrived 10/12/09 at 12.55