Active Topics

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Originally Posted by Matthaus View Post
.. but the void warrntey seal is ripped off. should i be worried?
I'd at least contact them to let them know, otherwise you know that the phone will break and then they'll refuse to fix it. They might not require you to send it back...

It seems they opened it to put the PAYG sim card in!?

The manual is like 8 pages long, i was expecting a bible

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by mtagt56 View Post
I wasnt being rude, but the poss about things you buy and stuff isnt necessarily to do with the topic is it?
Mtag - we've had this discussion - this is for MPD customers, not specifically only MPD order'ees - So really theres no limit to what they can say! - allthough i do agree other topics may suit these better.

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
I wasnt being rude, but the poss about things you buy and stuff isnt necessarily to do with the topic is it?
I replied to someone who asked.

3561 posts, and you complain because a question asked is slightly off topic.

PS. You were rude.

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by Matthaus View Post
It seems they opened it to put the PAYG sim card in!?

The manual is like 8 pages long, i was expecting a bible
PDF - read it already!

(ps. i meant read in past tense, that sentence can be interpreted in two ways)

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
mtag - we've had this discussion - this is for mpd customers, not specifically only mpd order'ees - so really theres no limit to what they can say! - allthough i do agree other topics may suit these better.
+1 .
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kent, England
Any links to the PDF?

Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
I replied to someone who asked.

3561 posts, and you complain because a question asked is slightly off topic.

PS. You were rude.
No being rude what have looked like this!

Stop wasting others time who are sat here clicking f5 looking for updates about mobile phone direct deliveries, your wasting my time and others who are looking for updates. At this stage in this post we dont actually care about the various items you have bought, what we care about is when is our phone coming. Your wasting our time you @@@@~~"£

But I didnt say that i was nice (ish)
Ordered 4th December 2009 - Heard didly squat to date-but then again im not expecting too-although advertising on your site order before 3 will be with you next day is false advertising (this is a long signature)phone arrived 10/12/09 at 12.55

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Mtag - we've had this discussion - this is for MPD customers, not specifically only MPD order'ees - So really theres no limit to what they can say! - allthough i do agree other topics may suit these better.
we have I agree. We both may be wrong or right, but i know which one i would prefer. so thanks again for agreeing to disagree if you know what I mean. its just frustrating for us when im sat waiting for an update
Ordered 4th December 2009 - Heard didly squat to date-but then again im not expecting too-although advertising on your site order before 3 will be with you next day is false advertising (this is a long signature)phone arrived 10/12/09 at 12.55

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Whitfield
No being rude what have looked like this!

Stop wasting others time who are sat here clicking f5 looking for updates about mobile phone direct deliveries, your wasting my time and others who are looking for updates. At this stage in this post we dont actually care about the various items you have bought, what we care about is when is our phone coming. Your wasting our time you @@@@~~"£

But I didnt say that i was nice (ish)
Ever heard of being friendly, we are all bummed about the fact our n900's aren't here, so there is no need to get arsey, it came up in convo so [B]I[B] asked what he had bought. It's called hints and tips, so get off your high horse and if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything, other than apologise to Kieron for being blatantly rude.

The Following User Says Thank You to mattmills8133 For This Useful Post: