How do I get T-mobile Web n Walk Settings on my new N900. It says T-mobile Internet (and I 'll be charged for using that - I think). Does T-Mobile web n walk connect through 3G aswell?

i have web and walk to the mobile internet is your web and walk

The Following User Says Thank You to danielwilson For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danielwilson View Post
i have web and walk to the mobile internet is your web and walk
Thanks! hope I dont get charged extra for using it! lol

While TMo states, that web'n walk is only usable with their special browser. (at least here in Germany)

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by youNit View Post
While TMo states, that web'n walk is only usable with their special browser. (at least here in Germany)
That's certainly not the case in the UK. If you have web'n'walk associated with your SIM card, you can use any browser.

Originally Posted by eiffel View Post
That's certainly not the case in the UK. If you have web'n'walk associated with your SIM card, you can use any browser.
I suspect it to be the same here, them just wanting you to think you are limited. (Like in "No IM possible"...)

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
but firefox wont work with wml content, in this case, webnwalk services wont wokr with n900.