Active Topics

Hey,

i'm looking for a compatible bluetooth stereo headset with a 3,5mm jack. By compatible I mean the buttons for next/previous track work with the n900 mediaplayer because it is really annoying in a bus full of people to take out the phone just to skip to the next song

thank you in advance

I got actually working with all buttons the Sony DR-BT30Q but those haven't 3,5 Jack, just Bluetooth

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Romania, Bucharest
I'm using Altec Lansing BackBeat 9XX series. it has full control over the media player, all the commands are ear headset mounted.

also the Jabra BT3030 works. I had the Sony DS980 and it kept on disconnecting and stuff. Drove me nuts. So far the Jabra BT3030 works flawlessly.

The Following User Says Thank You to cenwesi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
anything supporting avrc profile should work, iirc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetoo...le_.28AVRCP.29

Last edited by tso; 2009-12-22 at 14:25. Reason: wrong profile name, and included a link to wikipedia for said profile

The Following User Says Thank You to tso For This Useful Post:
okay thank you i will take the jabra bt3030 then i think. any bad experiences with this thing?

only thing, once it is charging u can not use it.... In terms of people hearing me, not one complain and i always wear mine with the bt inside my shirt. I even tested it today with a heavy coat zipped up and no problem with people hearing me. Music is great and the range of this device is well over 40ft.

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
I have the Nokia BH-604. It works ok, but the a2dp sound compression is overly agressive. It is no hi-fi as I was led to believe. Well, 99 bucks later I rest my case.

I have Motorola s805 bluetooth headphones, but I can't get them work properly. Twice (out of ~1000) I have managed to get the sound coming out from my headphones, but even still it is not very good quality. I quess it somehow does not recognize s805 as a2dp compatible device or something. When I try to normally connect my headphones to my n900 it tells me that it fails to connect, but still I can see the headphones icon in the system tray.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
I also have Jabra BT3030 and those works perfectly.