Main memory is browsable but I'm unable to view/browse Micro SD via PC Suite/Bluetooth, any ideas?

Micro SD is browsable/viewable via mass storage mode though.

Using Bluetooth, I'm also unable to -simply- transfer files (pics) manually from N900 to PC "connection failed.." although it is clearly connected.

Would appreciate your inputs.

this is a wierd one.

sometimes when i hook up the n900 in msc mode i can see the sd card, other times i can see the internal memory, but rarely (never?) both.

i think it has to do with which applications are open and what they are accessing

i'm having the same problem and cannot figure out how to transfer files to my micro sd memory card.

IF you have an application that has a lock on either of those patitions, the N900 won't be able to unmount them. IF the N900 can't unmount a parition it won't be able to present it as a USB storage device. A lock means that you you have an open file on that parition or might be viewing a directory in the File Manager. Close your running one by one until your can see your SD card.

Originally Posted by argoldst View Post
i'm having the same problem and cannot figure out how to transfer files to my micro sd memory card.
scp has been working great for me. The ssh client and server packages are in maemo-extras. I think both are useful. But if you only want to operate from th pc side, you only need ssh server on the n900.

With ssh server on the n900, you can also put sshfs on your pc and have any or all the file systems on the n900 mounted on the pc over wifi.