ok when i go to app manager im gettin this "maemo application list partially refreshed, some catalogs unavailable"

any1 is gettin this at the moment or its just me

it is saying on some catalogs couldnt connect to dns servers, connection refused

Can you tell which catalogs are these? It could be there's some server-side issues going on...just guessing though. I have the preconfigured catalogs and extras-testing and they've worked perfectly so far. App manager tries to refresh the package lists but fails partially. It's also a possibility that those catalogs are removed or just temporarily offline.

Last edited by rokmystage; 2010-01-05 at 23:06.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by M|ch View Post
ok when i go to app manager im gettin this "maemo application list partially refreshed, some catalogs unavailable"

any1 is gettin this at the moment or its just me

it is saying on some catalogs couldnt connect to dns servers, connection refused
happens every so often, reboot should fix it fine
edit - as long as you have them added correctly in the first place
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -