Watching this discussion, I thank the day I decided to buy my iPhone. I had (and still have...) a N800, and by the course of this discussion, I can understand why N900 sucks too (yes, it sucks, by many many reviews): there's no place for constructive points of view, like Megacrazy's or from anyone else. This is where "freeware" unfortunately tends to arrive: anywhere.

Now, going to download one or two more games for tonight. For iPhone, of course.

Bye!

yep ... with constructive points like "they've already failed" - who knew they would not be warmly received?

On the up side this topic makes for toasty reading on a cold winter's night....

The Following User Says Thank You to schettj For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by salomc View Post
Watching this discussion, I thank the day I decided to buy my iPhone. I had (and still have...) a N800, and by the course of this discussion, I can understand why N900 sucks too (yes, it sucks, by many many reviews): there's no place for constructive points of view, like Megacrazy's or from anyone else. This is where "freeware" unfortunately tends to arrive: anywhere.

Now, going to download one or two more games for tonight. For iPhone, of course.

Bye!
I had an Iphone, i never went to any other forum to tell everyone how amazing it was, i have an N900, i don't defend it rigorously or go to any other forum to tell people how wonderfull it is,people love products, or people hate them, most people can make informed decisions on what is best for them and what suits their needs .unfortunately it's comments like yours that try and add fuel to the fire and keep what seems like a pointless debate going. good luck with your games, i'll just use my PS3, or are you going to tell me that sucks and xbox 360 is better

The Following User Says Thank You to Barts For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barbados/London
i dont think nokia promised a firmware update by the end of last year. "expected firmware" isnt "definitely youll get it....."

Originally Posted by Barts View Post
I had an Iphone, i never went to any other forum to tell everyone how amazing it was, i have an N900, i don't defend it rigorously or go to any other forum to tell people how wonderfull it is,people love products, or people hate them, most people can make informed decisions on what is best for them and what suits their needs .unfortunately it's comments like yours that try and add fuel to the fire and keep what seems like a pointless debate going. good luck with your games, i'll just use my PS3, or are you going to tell me that sucks and xbox 360 is better
This phenomenon occurs only here... Write that you have an N900 in an iPhone forum and the maximum you get is "really?".

Insecurity is the name of this thread. Really.

And about gaming in a PS3, no, I don't have one. I play on my PC only. What's the relation of this with what I have written? Jealousy?

Oh man... Get a life =)

PS: I never told "how amazing it is" (yet it IS amazing...), I only said I have a phone/gadget which I use far more than I need to fiddle or fix or talk about it. Don't get me wrong (you want to prove I'm wrong, but you just prove I'm right...).

Last edited by salomc; 2010-01-06 at 02:59.

This phenomenon occurs only here... Write that you have an N900 in an iPhone forum and the maximum you get is "really?".

And about gaming in a PS3, no, I don't have one. I play on my PC only. What's the relation of this with what I have written? Jealousy?

Oh man... Get a life =)
you make no sense at all. pointless entering a flame war really

Originally Posted by Barts View Post
you make no sense at all. pointless entering a flame war really
Don't get it personal, really!

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
salomc you do have a good phone- probally the best out there, but why are you here?

Oh man... Get a life =)

PS: I never told "how amazing it is" (yet it IS amazing...), I only said I have a phone/gadget which I use far more than I need to fiddle or fix or talk about it. Don't get me wrong (you want to prove I'm wrong, but you just prove I'm right...).
I can't tell if you've been on the internet to long (by your get a life comment), or haven't been on it long enough.

Here's how it usually plays out on the internet (despite your post saying it doesn't). Your in one camp, you go to the other camp and you stir up trouble [usually by saying it sucks]. You get flamed by that camp to no end.

Insert camp with whatever you want. Videogames, devices, religions, sex, whatever. N900, iPhone it doesn't matter, the result will always be the same.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
there's no place for constructive points of view, like Megacrazy's or from anyone else.
There have been many, many constructive and objective points of view expressed in this forum, on the N900 and other topics.

Megacrazy's posts do not fit either description. They are abject rants.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:

Tags
close me please, cry me a river, delete me, old thread, worstthreadever