Notices

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Dungeon Master runs probably okay in DosBox...?

Someone mentioned Dosbox is only capable of running stuff for things like 8086 on the n900, if that is true then Eye of The Beholders are out of the question I think.

I guess we have Nethack in the form of Vulture's eye for that AD&D/RPG fix too, just that while it's playable with that I've always preferred the tile graphics or even the ASCII. :P

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/...eholder-series

The whole EOB series runs only in DOS.

OK, well EOB1 at least has sufficiently low requirements now that I checked, I would not try EOB3 though if the thing about 8086 is true.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Originally Posted by swilson View Post
could you possibly send me the file then
swilson504@gmail.com
Okay. Sent.

If you have a way to upload it as to share with others please feel free to do so.

Originally Posted by neowolf View Post
Dosbox is coming as well, wouldn't mind playing the Eye of the Beholder games.

Though when I first read the topic here I was hoping it was on playing actual D&D! I wouldn't mind having a character sheet manager on my phone for game nights.
i tried eob on dosbox on my n900

it is fast enough to play it without sounds but the lack of right click means you can't actually play the game

at least I couldn't figure out a way of doing it

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ YUL
Originally Posted by AloxeCorton View Post
There was also the old Amiga classic "Dungeon Master" but porting seems to have ceased and I don't think it runs as is on the N900 ?. Here is a link to another discussion where you'll be able to find it.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36493

-=AC=-
There is a port of Dungeon Master for the SNES. You might want to check that out with the SNES emulator (if you own the game of course).