Active Topics

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ poor Slovenia
Hello!

On My N900 (best phone ever) I've found some bad things anyway.
Calendar on Monthly view in day supose to be written what for appointment is. On day I have only coloured stripes.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Milko

Posts: 71 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Brighton, UK
My suggestion would be to try asking in the N900 forum...

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work. There's no way you could actually read the details in the monthly view, so it just indicates that there is an appointment present.

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work. There's no way you could actually read the details in the monthly view, so it just indicates that there is an appointment present.
correct!

if you use the weekly view then you can see text but not in monthly .... i know the screen is a high resolution screen ... but not THAT high!

I'm way more worried with these 2 issues in calender
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...315#post464315
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=40051

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
I find a bigger problem being not being able to set an alarm at a specific time at a prior date. eg. i have a holiday coming up in 3rd week or march, i may want an alarm to go off 3 days before so i can prepare and pack, etc.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
I like the calendar app on the n900, my only gripe is that due to the colour scheme it is hard to tell which day the event is set for - the line appears at the bottom of a given day and at a glance its hard to tell if its for the day below...