Notices

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ India
I uploaded some of my wallpapers. I am not the creator of most of them (i created a couple of them although) so if there is any license issue with you, please let me know and i will remove the particular wallpaper.
I will keep adding my collection to it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/fallen.a...N900Wallpapers

I have a a lot (more than 500) of wallpapers of some beautiful (and hot +18) girls/celebs but i am not sure if i should upload the same... if someone want, i will create another album and will share them as well

Last edited by gandotratushar; 2010-01-12 at 17:52. Reason: updated link

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gandotratushar For This Useful Post:
i will not upload them to n900wallpapers as there is nothing where i can upload multiple wallpapers at the same time..... if someone wants they are free to download the wallpapers from my picasa album and upload to n900wallpapers.com

I saved the majority of your wallpapers in that album. You have excellent tastes in wallpapers, please do continue uploading whatever else you have left (maybe make a .rar with everything including the explicit files as to not link to those pics directly?).

Thank you gandotratushar.

You sure they're 18+?

Originally Posted by Death Scythe View Post
You sure they're 18+?
indeed they are i will try to upload only the ones which have their clothes on and will soon make available it in the same album

Originally Posted by UQs View Post
I saved the majority of your wallpapers in that album. You have excellent tastes in wallpapers, please do continue uploading whatever else you have left (maybe make a .rar with everything including the explicit files as to not link to those pics directly?).

Thank you gandotratushar.
thanks mate
i will see what best i can do....

added some more....hope you like them

Thank you .. i love them

added some more and will keep on updating the pics on picasa....

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki
could you make some pictures with white background and shirtless hot men ;P? or black background and kittens! hard to find a girly wallpaper for N900.