Originally Posted by biggzy View Post
Anyone elses music player widget missing the 4 bar graphic equaliser thingy? it used to show up and move as song was playing, now its totaly gone.
I never noticed it on the widget before, and don't see it now.

FWIW, my updated version (per About Product) says:

Version:2.2009.51-1.002

Originally Posted by adam123 View Post
Iv'e done some searching, but i have the pr1.1 update in the app manager but when i try to install it tells me to use nokia updater on my pc. Ive tried this but nokia updater says i have the latest firmware? im really lost here guys please help

also using nokia pc suite, the content copier wont recognise my phone but the pc suite it self does??
as this has been merged? again anyone any ideas when i try what was suggested i get "Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13 Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/varlib/dpkg/), are you root" from the x terminal

Seriously - no one actually reads do they. 73 pages and its the same questions on page 72 as there were on page 2. This despite the fact that a wiki page has been created and linked to many many times including in the first post, which answers 90% of issues. I will link to it again here just to complete the circle.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Updating_the_firmware
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Nottingham, UK
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Just to clear up- I haven't had any more reboots so it must have been part of it
Just read your signature / history of getting your N900. Nightmare I got mine on 4th December in the end. Glad this update sorted things for you.
My device is just restarting from the update, so getting excited . But a bit worried by all the negative experiences ppl have been having... or am I just lucky? 2 updates in as many days. WOW Nokia!

So happy portrait browsing. Now I can use it one-handed whilst smoking

Last edited by tanekray; 2010-01-14 at 21:34. Reason: Addition

Still I am getting the error while trying to setup account with exchange server 2003 "either exchange server uses secure authentication or your account is disabled".

Is anyone else is getting the same error? please help me...

I am trying to install it in my devide but I receive the error. "there is not enough space in the target devide". I checked hardisk availability and it is at 29% os usability.

Anyine have an idea why this is not working?

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by adam123 View Post
as this has been merged? again anyone any ideas when i try what was suggested i get "Could not open lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (13 Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/varlib/dpkg/), are you root" from the x terminal
You need to be root (install rootsh and run "sudo gainroot") and you need to make sure that the Application manager is closed.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by acano View Post
I am trying to install it in my devide but I receive the error. "there is not enough space in the target devide". I checked hardisk availability and it is at 29% os usability.

Read N900 areas Faq about this.
From app manager disable extras-testing and development and refresh, reboot. But read FAQ.

Originally Posted by acano View Post

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=40150

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abhi0304 View Post
Still I am getting the error while trying to setup account with exchange server 2003 "either exchange server uses secure authentication or your account is disabled".

Is anyone else is getting the same error? please help me...
Is your Exchange server set to allow non-provisionable devices? And is the certificate used on it signed by one of the CAs installed on the N900?

Tags
extras-devel, firmware, firmware update, flasher, free space, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, n900, n900 pr1.1, n900 pr1.1 update, nsu, ota, pr1.1, pr1.1 update, rootfs, ssu, update