Posts: 78 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
Hello, loving my Nokia N900. My girlfriend's father is really interested in this device after playing a bit with mine, but his eyesight is not very good, so some of the text, for instance the calender widget text, the text under menu icons and so on is unreadable to him. Any way to increase the overall font size?

Last edited by Cernunnos; 2010-01-16 at 21:28.

I'd like some info about this too as a visually impaired person...

One possible solution is to create a theme with bigger font. (With ThemeMaker by Urho Konttori https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=36)
There could be problems though as certain UI elements are of fixed size and a bigger font might screw up the UI...

Hartti

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Austria
Would it be possible to create a zoom application which allows to zoom a certain area of the screen (similar to the zoom in the browser)?

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
would be really nice if anyone would make such a theme to test if it's really usable or not.