Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Hexagoon View Post
Hmm crash like freeze or crash like shutdown? Is it any specific albums that's more prone to crash than others?

Many questions...
shutdown...seems to be random...damn.

like the new update anywayZ

would be cool if all album were presented instead of just one. any plans in that area?

add/remove cover button is not easy to hit with fat fingers like mine. cool feature though

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Am I missing something, or is it just possible to view 100 tracks in the list?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
no 100 tracks is the limt atm. possible to remove the last sound dips too??¿

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sweden
Search is limited to 100, i'm not sure about playlists though, does that stop on 100 too?

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sweden
I bet someone is wondering why no updates is showing up... And i have the answer

I'm working on a total rewrite of qtify, now using libopenspotify instead of despotify, and qt4.6(beta) instead of 4.5... This is due to the fact that there was a considerable amount of "persistent" bugs in the libs i used in the first versions... Expect an update in ~1week (or maybe less)

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hexagoon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Hexagoon View Post
I bet someone is wondering why no updates is showing up... And i have the answer

I'm working on a total rewrite of qtify, now using libopenspotify instead of despotify, and qt4.6(beta) instead of 4.5... This is due to the fact that there was a considerable amount of "persistent" bugs in the libs i used in the first versions... Expect an update in ~1week (or maybe less)
Sounds great Hexagoon, thanks a lot for your work in this project, much appreciated!

Looks like openspotify is way more active in it's development, hopefully it will include offline mode

great news. most used app for N900...at least for me.

Good work. And if offline mode ever comes, spotify have one more customer, I think they should help with some documentation or so

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sweden
did not know what OPENSPOTIFY was so I googled and found this...ANOTHER Swedish attemp....but do not know if this will be for Maemo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5axU8oY8gg
here is the coding guys site http://spotyxbmc.tumblr.com/

Last edited by McChicken; 2010-01-28 at 13:32.