Originally Posted by Thor View Post
I considered the iPhone before buying the N82 when it came out, re-considered again before getting a Blackberry Bold instead, and et again before upgrading the N82 to the N900.

They'll keep people stuck in iTunes which just puts me off. The one time I installed it last year to see what the fuss was all about, it had auto startup things going on and looked like bloatware. I am much happier with drag and drop and SD cards

I considered getting an iPod Touch last night but remembered the Tunes problem, so that's off unless I get one for £10...! I don't really want to get multiple non-standard chargers and computer connectors either, I have enough micro and mini USB cables already.
You know what I'm in the same position as you. I would love to get an iCrap and specially the 4G but then thinking about it I considered getting myself an iCrap touch BUT then again i said I'll just wait for the Mac World Convention this upcoming month and see if there'll a new iCrap touch with Bluetooth and camera or something XD Since i already have the N900 i wouldn't want to pay 700$ or so for a new phone. I'm really intrested on the iSlate though which i think i would really get for the price of 1k which is not bad i guess.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Spell the name backwards then search... not his first post here.

I just love how many names come out for the competition from this crowd. I want to see something totally original for once.

Multitasking has been in the jailbreak scene for a while. If anything, that scene has been slightly ahead of Apple - copy and paste, multiple ways to scroll through apps, Google Voice, terminal/SSH, among MANY other things the jailbreak scene has added to that platform.

I can't say if OS 4.0 will be what I've been looking for in terms of multi-tasking - probably will not, the N900 has that part covered lovely - but them adding it is not inspired by anything other than the fact that their desktops do it already. Why not the phone?

Now... N900 needs more apps. When they get more, does that mean the iCrap inspired the N900? Hmm?
Sure and then the SUE BATTLE will continue XD and then nokia will Counter Sue mwahahaha I find it interesting on this 2 company fighting over who can sue better lol

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Companies suing each other is par for the course. Hell, how long did Nokia and Qualcomm go at each other? I'm starting to think that "lawsuit" is legalese for "competition".