Active Topics

I read all the same stuff when I was looking up reviews in the early days...I didn't even care about the size, I don't think I actually looked up the dimensions until after I ordered it (I poured over the specs and software capabilities very carefully, but I couldn't give a damn about the size)...it's smaller than my Treo 650! This is what these crybabies are whining about!? They can wake me up when it's the size of a mid-90s cell phone. Heck my wallet gets way bigger every time the cashier at the gas station hands me a fistful of change.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
No ladies responded? I replied. Or are we back to the whole clergy=asexual stuff again? Or maybe it's my age cos I'm past being a Hot Chick?

Gonna sulk now.

Last edited by RevdKathy; 2010-01-27 at 07:46.

regarding its dimension, I only compare its thickness. I am coming from E71, which is the thinnest qwerty device. I know I know I shouldn't compare it to the thinnest qwerty....

but what I want to share is using by holding the thin e71 is always a pleasure! I lost the good feeling after getting the N900.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Guys you wouldn't believe this. This device has changed me from clicking the mouse on my desktop and laptop to trying tapping the screen many times but nothing work. Then i asked myself, wtf? then i clicked! ohhhh it's not my N900 lol. i seriously abandon my laptop and have not turned it on since the day i got my N900. And now my desktop! is getting linely because it's been off for more than 1 week now.

THIS IS A REAL MAN PHONE! i meant if you are a girl then just change the "MAN" part to "WOMAN" lol.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by mkleung View Post
regarding its dimension, I only compare its thickness. I am coming from E71, which is the thinnest qwerty device. I know I know I shouldn't compare it to the thinnest qwerty....

but what I want to share is using by holding the thin e71 is always a pleasure! I lost the good feeling after getting the N900.

i don't like the e71. it's not manly enough to boosting up my manly hood lol.

Every woman said size doesn't count but for guy we say "BIG IS GOOD"

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
I can't freaking use small/light phones. I've dropped 50% of all iPods that were made after 2008 (none of which I owned. whoops!), dropped my old tiny Samsung phone about a dozen times...

I even dropped my... er... Zune 30... *hangs head in shame* so many times that the LCD died.

It is the smallest phone i ever owned (mot dpc550, nokia 9000i, 9110, 9110i, 9210, 9210i, 9500, e90 all were bigger)

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Originally Posted by Sopwith View Post
That's what she said!
And when I go to grind a girl in the club, I can slip my N900 down my pants.....!

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
And when I go to grind a girl in the club, I can slip my N900 down my pants.....!
LOL wtf! man u really makes me laugh a lot

PD: Its true. I probe it.

Tags
one-star thread