Active Topics

hows n900 pdair hard cases?

Posts: 321 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hellas
I ordered one few days ago. Will give feedback when I receive it.

Maybe move this topic to accessories?

Boot Videos: [ Maemo 1 & 2 ] | Matrix ]

Like my work? Consider making a Donation

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lancashire
Good I HOPE, I've got one on its way to me

I've got a PDair "rubberized hard case".. love it.
Fits great (snaps right on) & adds almost nothing to size. High quality construction.
I highly recommend it...

i actually have 1 and like it. was asking cuz i read someone bought a hardcase that looked just like the pdair ones off ebay and the it chipped thenpaint.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by mas5acre View Post
i actually have 1 and like it. was asking cuz i read someone bought a hardcase that looked just like the pdair ones off ebay and the it chipped thenpaint.
i bought a cheapy, it was rubbish!!!!
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chicago
I got the PDair rubberized hard case a couple of weeks ago. It seems very good. True to pictures they have on line, similar to what Seido does with their rubberized hard case. Not too much extra added thickness. Exposes the camera and kickstand as well as all the other buttons. Overall pretty good considering there are not a whole lot of cases out there for the N900 worthwhile!

The Following User Says Thank You to EE3547 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lancashire
I received my PDair leather case, I find it very good quality, it makes the phone feel a bit bulky but I only use the case when I'm at work. I did buy the case that opens like a book (Landscape) and I am not too sure about it, its OK for browsing or doing anything on the phone but talking on it!! you end up with the cover in your face, (I always put the phone to my right ear, if you use your left you will be OK) I tend to fold it back but am seriously thinking about getting the portrait type case. Please bear this in mind if your ordering one, might not bother you but I like to see with both eyes not just one :-)

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Has anyone tried the PDair soft silicone case they advertise for the N900? Would appreciate any user feedback as I'm desperate to find a non-hard case for my device.

Check thread under accesories, I remember that someone tested the silicone one but it was rubbish...