Notices

Not sure if you experienced this. When setting RRS setting to auto refresh only if WLAN is connected, it anyways refreshes all my subscriptions even I am on cellular network.

Any idea?

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ West London, UK
I think I may have experienced this, too. I left my device connected to GPRS overnight and quite a lot of data (25MB) had been downloaded by the morning. Turning off the RSS auto-update fixed this. Will try to reproduce, and if we can it sounds like it ought to go in Bugzilla.

Not sure if it's related...but I don't use a data plan and have it set to auto refresh when WLAN is connected and I have never seen it auto refresh.

did a search at bugzilla and found that it's already reported.

Originally Posted by shiny View Post
I think I may have experienced this, too. I left my device connected to GPRS overnight and quite a lot of data (25MB) had been downloaded by the morning. Turning off the RSS auto-update fixed this. Will try to reproduce, and if we can it sounds like it ought to go in Bugzilla.

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Verona, Italy
So, i don't understand: is it possible to disable auto refresh in built_in RSS? i don't like the popup to chose network connection every time that RSS try to refresh.
Thanks very much

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Verona, Italy
UP. Please let me know....