Okay, a little history lesson is in session. I have been craving to get my hands on an N900, checking every single day for news on availability from last october. I was on this forum all the time! Watching the post counts go up and up on the 'now available' and 'now shipping' threads. Reading on all the fantastic things this phone can do. But I finally got hold of one a week ago, and before opening it up, I thought I might just check out my friends thoroughly, just to make sure I'm not making a mistake, and unfortunately, I just did not get on with it, My email was slow and laggy, simple tasks I was used to on other nokia devices just weren't there. It was running the latest PR1.1 firmware, but I'm not up for being a beta user. So I have mine for sale. Its unlocked obviously, and comes with everything you should expect it comes with, all unopened, except for the box which I had to open to double check that everything was in fact present. I am sellilng for £430 inc. royal mail special delivery, and will only ship to U.K. Payment by BT. You can request further details to double check authenticity if need be. Pictures attached.
Offers are welcome.

Available from me on amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...3LB&sn=M.Moosa
Attached Images

Last edited by mmoosa; 2010-02-12 at 12:47.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...3LB&sn=M.Moosa

More expensive on amazon due to fees.

ok, willing to sell for £399!

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Northern Ireland
how do these transaction work over the internet, outside of ebay etc.

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
uuuuummmmmm i got mine and it was very basic. but after installing about 100 apps. i will never sell this thing lol.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to felbutss For This Useful Post:
Well, we exchange details (address, landline, email, mobile...etc), check that my bank account is where I say it is and correlates to my city/town and that my landline does as well. Check until you are happy, then once payment is made and confirmed in my A/C, it will be posted out. :-).

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by felbutss View Post
uuuuummmmmm i got mine and it was very basic. but after installing about 100 apps. i will never sell this thing lol.
me 2 . . . you gotta app the different App sources though . . . as simple as it is .... most people dont know how to do this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrebanza For This Useful Post:
bump....anyone? I'm sure someone here wants one.

anyone at £390 (inc Delivery)? This offer will only last until 14:00 on 11 Feb 2010 before I revert to the original price.

Originally Posted by mmoosa View Post
anyone at £390 (inc Delivery)? This offer will only last until 14:00 on 11 Feb 2010 before I revert to the original price.
Hmmm, if you don't sell at 390, why would you sell at original price?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gtessier00 For This Useful Post:

Tags
sale