Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Well I ended up pre-ordering this. Yeah it's probably going to be bulky but i want to have a battery to have around when I'm traveling internationally and spending more than 12 hours away from a socket.

I'll post a review on my blog in March when I get it along with comparison shots.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hypnotik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by R-R View Post
I'm not sure where the camera is supposed to pop out of that case?!
No, looks like it'll be set well back inside the case. Hard to tell with only an artist's impression of the design.

Guys (and gals) that just sucks! It is huge, ugly, has no proper camera sliding cover, has no back stand we deserved so much, it is underpowered and overpriced! I am not going to buy that thing! 3600mAh for my e90 was just about $50!

Originally Posted by arkanoid View Post
Guys (and gals) that just sucks! It is huge, ugly, has no proper camera sliding cover, has no back stand we deserved so much, it is underpowered and overpriced! I am not going to buy that thing! 3600mAh for my e90 was just about $50!
how thick was your 3600mAh?
But anyway, this battery is pretty horrid, you actually might be better off carrying a small netbook than this monstrosity. I must weight alot too

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
After seeing that, I will certainly keep my 2500mah emergency battery charger, and it costed only US$25
I only.need to carry that with me, and separately in a bag not in my pocket, when I think I might run out of battery and not be able to charge it.

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Originally Posted by mcdull View Post
After seeing that, I will certainly keep my 2500mah emergency battery charger, and it costed only US$25
I only.need to carry that with me, and separately in a bag not in my pocket, when I think I might run out of battery and not be able to charge it.
Do you have a link or details about this charger?

to be fair, it IS a draft photo. Maybe the final version won't be so ****ing ugly?

Price doesn't matter to me, I just case about power and aesthetics.

Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
I bought 2 Proporta turbocharger 3400 mah, they cost about 50$ each, shipped. They both work GREAT.
I'll carry them instead of that ugly battery. I've got 6800 mah of power right at hand

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
It's Sanyo branded, I bought it when I was in Hong Kong a few weeks ago for HK$180