You will find it in settings.

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
I have uninstalled the the tweakr but still can use the snap to grid option , I mean , when I want to move around icons on desktop , it still uses the snap to grid and I dun have the tweakr in my settings , how is it possible to uninstall it completely from xterminal ?

It seems , it using around 9mb of my roofts too , When I installed it , I had around 60mb of roofts not it is down to around 49mb , I have used the command like apt-get autoremove but no luck to get the roofts space back , anyone can help to unistall tweakr completely ?

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by SR90 View Post
I have uninstalled the the tweakr but still can use the snap to grid option , I mean , when I want to move around icons on desktop , it still uses the snap to grid and I dun have the tweakr in my settings , how is it possible to uninstall it completely from xterminal ?
Tweakr just changes settings in various places of your system. Uninstalling Tweakr doesn't restore the settings of other apps, just as uninstalling Gimp doesn't revert the changes you have made to the images you have edited.

The Following User Says Thank You to siovene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 175 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester UK
Originally Posted by siovene View Post
A new feature in Tweakr allows you to extend the sound Profiles to more than just General and Silent.

Tweakr introduces the concept of Profile preset. Presets are Profile settings which can be saved, deleted and assigned to the General profile. This allows you to practically use as many profiles as you want on the N900.

The normal use-case is to first tune the General profile for the new preset you want to save, then open Tweakr and choose the Save current General profile to new preset button. This will allow you to save the settings of the General profile with a new name.

After that, you will find a new button in your Status Menu, as shown in the following screenshot:

You can now select whatever preset you have created before, and its settings will be applied to the General profile.

If you're not using Tweakr yet, go get it from its download page!
Installed the app yesterday but dont see 'Profile Preset' icon in the status bar? why?

Originally Posted by mchu6am4 View Post
Installed the app yesterday but dont see 'Profile Preset' icon in the status bar? why?
Because now Tweakr replaces the Profile status menu. Add some presets from Tweakr (in Settings), and next time you open Profile in the status menu, you will see them.

Because now Tweakr replaces the Profile status menu. Add some presets from Tweakr (in Settings), and next time you open Profile in the status menu, you will see them.
Unfortunately I still don't although I have 5 profiles!

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ London/M4 Corridor
Do they have spaces in the names? That doesn't work.

(Bug submitted this morning.)
http://www.eff.org.

Originally Posted by Alan_Peery View Post
Do they have spaces in the names? That doesn't work.

(Bug submitted this morning.)
Since 0.0.17, it will display an error message if you try to create a preset with a space in the name.

That's really odd. Can you try rebooting? Please report a bug by clicking here.

That's really odd. Can you try rebooting? Please report a bug by clicking here.
Hi - I have rebooted a few times without any luck...I can select the particular profile from 'Profile' tab/button in status menu but do not see the extra button for 'Profile preset'..