Anyone getting this new update?

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ San Diego
Originally Posted by toshinden5 View Post
Anyone getting this new update?
Were you in cave or something?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=44650

it's .002... or is that a region code?

I did (unfortunately !) upgrade for the 3.2010.02.8 version.

My N900 keeps rebooting and stopping. I tried many but nothing could bring it back to normal or even to the former firmware version.

I am returning it back to the vendor and probably switching definitively to i-Phone !!!

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
OMG All of us at maemo.org don't know anything about this new update!!!!! But we aldo don't use the search feature on the website so, that should explain why ...

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Joe_H View Post
I did (unfortunately !) upgrade for the 3.2010.02.8 version.

My N900 keeps rebooting and stopping. I tried many but nothing could bring it back to normal or even to the former firmware version.

I am returning it back to the vendor and probably switching definitively to i-Phone !!!
Good luck with the I-PHONE.. when you think with this phone it will be better .. enjoy it ?!

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ San Diego
Originally Posted by Joe_H View Post
probably switching definitively to i-Phone !!!
That's probably but definitely awesome

it appears at the update list, but everytime i wanna run it, a notice that not enough memory space, what that means?, my phone have 32gb of space, something is wrong?, please someone can help, or do not need update it, please write to jchuso@hotmail.com and title as maemo update, as you know guys a lot spam mail that fear is a virus o another thing when do not know the mailer. Thanks a lot

Originally Posted by jchuso View Post
it appears at the update list, but everytime i wanna run it, a notice that not enough memory space, what that means?, my phone have 32gb of space, something is wrong?, please someone can help, or do not need update it, please write to jchuso@hotmail.com and title as maemo update, as you know guys a lot spam mail that fear is a virus o another thing when do not know the mailer. Thanks a lot
you need to free more space in your root fs. try uninstalling some applications specially those from extras-devel to get more space. once u have enough space the update will work

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
search the wiki for root. there is a full guide to help you.
disable extras-testing and devel repos before you try updating too. it saves you space.

with regards to the one that has a buggered up phone. search the wiki for flasher flashing the emmc and device should sort you out.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -