Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Mine is perfect, has no problem no troubles at all since opened up the box until now. 2 months old.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Aspen Colorado
The only bugs I've complained about have all been fixed by the last major firmware update. This last "pre-update" upgrade also make it run a little faster too. The battery life is less than stellar, but I live in a fringe reception area and every phone I've used in the past few years needs charged up every night.

However, I do get some Nexus 1 envy... voice commands would be great when driving.

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
i'm happy as well.
mine is on since 20 days now. although i'm going to reboot sometime, as it seems that it got a bit slow now. i think a reboot will "refresh" he device.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with my N900. I just have a few gripes that annoy me

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Austria
Same with me! Four weeks ago by reading http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/2...p-on-the-n900/ I discovered Easy Debian, aka easy-deb-chroot, and the N900 doubled its usefulness for me. Without any danger of messing up the firmware, this gives a load of extremely powerful applications: openoffice, gimp, network printing through cups, evince, djview, latex, vpnc, firefox as alternative browser with java and flash, and more. Everything very stable and surprisingly usable on this little device.

No issues here either

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Leicester,UK
same here touch wood

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Poole, UK
same here, all perfect, everyone I show it to is wowed by the product.......I even have avid iPhone users that will be moving back to Nokia when they can upgrade

Originally Posted by davidh101 View Post
same here, all perfect, everyone I show it to is wowed by the product.......I even have avid iPhone users that will be moving back to Nokia when they can upgrade
lol thats what most of my iphone mates said.

but n900 needs support from more app makers, iphone got laods of unless apps but do have many useful and fun apps which 900 could do with

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ hampshire
No problems to report with mine either. The only slight issue is the amount oftime I spend on it! lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Doonie For This Useful Post: