Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
I bet the bbc player is so heavy that it'll bring netbooks to their knees too. does youtube work fine for you?

Yes it seems to via zootube, typical when I hardly ever watch youtube!

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Funchal, Portugal
To be honest, I don't like Zoutube nor the other youtube client that is available on Extras-Devel. They're missing some 'must-have' functions for me. At the moment, If I want to watch any youtube video I simply use the web browser.

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ London/M4 Corridor
Originally Posted by h4w4ii4n View Post
How do you watch embedded videos on N900? I saw few reviews where someone from Nokia playing embedded videos flawlessly but I can't watch any videos without stuttering or crashing altogether. I'm on wifi so connection is not an issue and I have set the cache to 40.
How are you listening to the audio? Bluetooth usage will collide with WiFi usage?

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kent, England
Major lagg on mine, sound out of sink with video and I am on 12mb connection. Youtube is fine but trying to watch the BBC web sites a no go, listening to the live Radio stream works well I must say.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Honolulou
Youtube works fine after few seconds. sounds catch up to the video then all is good but I don't watch youtube. Other embedded videos on websites and facebook videos don't play at all. Sometime I get audio with stuck video sometime It just stutters...unwatchable.

try m.youtube.com

i tried zoutube but it plays video in small window only, is there a way to watch the video on full screen mode. the video on browser used to run fine but after the firmwre upgrade, it is not longer as smooth as it used to be..
i have PR 1.1.1. Anyway to play nice full screen youtube video if anyone knows?

Originally Posted by pankajsays View Post
i tried zoutube but it plays video in small window only, is there a way to watch the video on full screen mode. the video on browser used to run fine but after the firmwre upgrade, it is not longer as smooth as it used to be..
i have PR 1.1.1. Anyway to play nice full screen youtube video if anyone knows?

Just wondering, but are you 100% positive that you haven't changed any configurations, network hasn't changed or anything else except PR 1.1.1?

I only ask because I noticed a speed increase in how flash is handled since 1.1.1